Rate Dr. Mark Greve

Dr. Mark Greve's Ratings

i am a diabetic and was in Alberta for a year. on return home to BC i was told the 6 injections i had were not needed as the fluid i had was minimal - but i was never allowed input as each visit was just a needle and out the door

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1175311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

this doctor doesnt bother seeing you after he starts injecting your eye. He sees over 100 people a day like a slot machine. He injected my eye over three years and when i finally saw another doctor at his clinic they immediately stopped the injections that had not been helping since they were started but i was always just told to come back in four weeks and have another injection. no chance to discuss. Many patients in his waiting room told me same thing. I changed doctors. Ask another opinion if he tells you he wants to inject your eye.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1175310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1175312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2013

Just a great experience by Dr. Greve from start to finish truly professional by all and very little waiting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1175309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

a very busy, but excellent doctor, alberta is lucky to have such a man! thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1175308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2012

Dr. Greve is absolutely the BEST. My mother was slowly going blind until we saw Dr. Greve on an emergency basis after a referral from Dr. Weis. Dr. Greve correctly diagnosed my Mom with retinal vein occlusion and treated her. Her sight is already starting to return! It was a bit of a wait in his office, but not more than an hour - I have waited much longer just in my GP's office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1175307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2011

wonderful surgeon; very skilled, very patient and thorough. My experience was emergency surgery, and I felt lucky to be referred to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1175306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2011

Dr Greve repaired a retinal tear in my eye and probably saved my vision. You will wait - but when you consider the alternative .......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1175305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2010

Brought my grandmother (who cannot speak English) for a regular check-up at his clinic in Edmonton. Dr. Greve is very knowledgeable but be prepared to wait for your appointment! He is well sought out in N. AB. However, his staff did not treat my grandmother very well and were trying to tell her to do things, even though I told them many time she could not understand English and I was there with her for a reason (e.g. having her read words and then telling colleagues that she is illiterate since she cannot read them). The staff also forgot about about us even after we checked in...so we had to wait an additional hour for Dr. Greves. He is a great doctor but try to get an appointment on a "slow" day if you can.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1175304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2010

Very skilled. Answers questions. Approchable, calm manner. Cannot be punctual because of the nature of the work. Responds to emergencies on almost a daily basis when working.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1175303].votes_count ]]