Rate Dr. Purnima R. Sreenivasan

Dr. Purnima R. Sreenivasan's Ratings

This doctor has horrible bedside manner. I have had to work with her in different facilities in the past and has progressively gotten worse with her dealings with staff members. She is short with communicating with individuals, yells across the hallways violating HIPPA regulations blurting out patient sensitive information in front of other visitors. What more could you ask for in a horrible MD? I dont understand how someone of this type of behavior can carry and MD license.

Submitted May 23, 2014 | flag

Dr.Sreenivasan took gave her excellent medical care, as well as on a personal level. She used very good judgement in Rx so you get what is necessary, but not over-prescribe. My mom is very old fashoned, and even she took to liking Dr. Sreenivasan!

Submitted Sept. 26, 2010 | flag

I love Dr S...and yes you are going to have to wait to see her because she is old school. Addressess all your needs and doesn't keep checking her watch to keep you within a fifteen minute time frame. I can assure you that you too will be in with her over your scheduled time. She is comprehensive and has great referrals to specialities when needed. I am a critical care RN and am so happy to have found her. She is worth the wait.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2010 | flag

This doctor is hands down the best Primary Care Physician that I have ever been to. She is completely caring, understanding, extremely knowledgeable and punctual. Her office is professional and she returns phone calls. The thing that I like the most about her is that she remembers me every time I come and visit and strikes up relevant conversation that makes me feel important.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2006 | flag

She is great and makes it really easy to talk and open up but the wait in her office is just too long. Even with an appointment, I always end up waiting at least another 30 minutes while she is with other patients. This happens ALL the time!

Submitted July 25, 2006 | flag