Rate Dr. Kathryn Andrusky

Dr. Kathryn Andrusky's Ratings

The most unreliable / unprofessional doctor I've ever had. I called for an appointment with Dr. Andrusky to see her about a knee injury which left me barely able to walk. I was told the earliest appointment was three weeks away. My injury was already three weeks old and not healing, so out of desperation I accepted it, leaving me with my injury for a total of six weeks. The day before my appointment she cancelled and rescheduled for the following week. The day prior to this appointment, I received another call telling me my appointment would again be pushed back 5more days. After having my injury for almost eight weeks, I finally got in. She didn't even look at my knee and or address my issue, instead she told me i needed to come back. The earliest appointment was almost another month away. I had no choice but to take it. It has been over ten weeks, and my knee is slowly healing. Today I received another call from her cancelling my next appointment. Very unprofessional.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2013 | flag

I really like Dr Andruski. She is pleasant and professional and very knowledgable. However, more often than not, I get a call from the clinic on the day of my appointment that the doctor is away ill and my appointment is cancelled. I understand that people get sick, but this has happened 4 times in the past 2 years.....and I usually only have 2-3 appointments a year. And then it's difficult to get another appointment because the schedule is so back logged. Frustrating, but not the end of the world.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2013 | flag

Would not address my concern (the reason for my visit) on the first initial appointment. Will NOT be going back!!!

Submitted April 14, 2012 | flag

I love her, as does my teenage daughter and 10 year old son! She is by far the most knowlegeable, approachable, genuinely caring and punctual doctor I have ever been to and I am very blessed to have her as my family doctor. I also find Chantal (her nurse) kind and personable.

Submitted March 23, 2012 | flag

Dr Andrusky is amazing. She listens, gives options, and lets you choose what's best for you. She's efficient, practical, and I always feel at-ease. She knows what she's doing and wants to help you. Amazing.

Submitted March 1, 2012 | flag

Best doctor I've ever been to. She takes the time and goes out of her way to make sure her patients are okay. She's easy to talk to and always tells the truth.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2012 | flag

Confident and knows her stuff. She is the first to say she doesn't like to be kept waiting and trys to see patients on time - and usually does.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2011 | flag

Dr. Andrusky is very personable, and she treats her patients with warmth and respect. She has been willing to help me explore more natural options, rather than insisting that I use pharmaceuticals as a primary solution. Her personal assistant, Chantal, is fairly polite and helpful. The staff at the Links Clinic front desk however, have consistently displayed very poor customer service skills.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2011 | flag

Great with my children and very patient with them, takes time to listen and give them the attention they need. I'm very please with Dr. Andrusky's care for my whole family.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2011 | flag

Have been a patient at this clinic for over 20 years and have finally secured a doctor that is punctual and compassionate to my needs. She is also very thorough and well informed of current health issues.

Submitted June 29, 2011 | flag