You may also like

Rate Dr. Kathryn Andrusky

Dr. Kathryn Andrusky's Ratings

Dr. Andrusky was amazing!! Very thorough and knowledgeable. She took the time to ask questions and do tests that confirmed various food allergies for our family. She is a very caring, thorough and considerate Doctor and we are SO glad we found her and now have her as our Family Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Not a great experience. Dr. Andrusky is arrogant, overly confident and not always right. She was prepared to inject steroids into my knees without an xray to confirm her diagnosis. When I questioned her and asked for an xray to confirm, she refused and became hostile. She agreed to send me to a physiotherapist (but made me pay for the referral prescription). The sports physio was shocked that my doctor would venture such a confident diagnosis without an xray, and thought I had another condition. My new doctor immediately sent me for an xray that confirmed Dr. Andrusky was wrong in her diagnosis. Dr. Andrusky is also strict at limiting your questions and time with her.... these are just some of her 'rules' you need to abide by (without exception). It's also annoying at her clinic that any time you talk to a receptionist, they remind you how much they'll charge you if you miss an appointment., even for those of us who have never missed a medical appointment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2759316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

I would love to leave a comment about this rude and unpersonable person, however she is always sick so you can't get in to see her! I wish it was easy to find a new family doctor or this doctor would be deleted from my contacts!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2733847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Very unreliable and hard to get an appointment with.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2721661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

She's my family doctor and I think she's great! She is kind knowledgable and professional.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2632135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

The most unreliable / unprofessional doctor I've ever had. I called for an appointment with Dr. Andrusky to see her about a knee injury which left me barely able to walk. I was told the earliest appointment was three weeks away. My injury was already three weeks old and not healing, so out of desperation I accepted it, leaving me with my injury for a total of six weeks. The day before my appointment she cancelled and rescheduled for the following week. The day prior to this appointment, I received another call telling me my appointment would again be pushed back 5more days. After having my injury for almost eight weeks, I finally got in. She didn't even look at my knee and or address my issue, instead she told me i needed to come back. The earliest appointment was almost another month away. I had no choice but to take it. It has been over ten weeks, and my knee is slowly healing. Today I received another call from her cancelling my next appointment. Very unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][380839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2013

I really like Dr Andruski. She is pleasant and professional and very knowledgable. However, more often than not, I get a call from the clinic on the day of my appointment that the doctor is away ill and my appointment is cancelled. I understand that people get sick, but this has happened 4 times in the past 2 years.....and I usually only have 2-3 appointments a year. And then it's difficult to get another appointment because the schedule is so back logged. Frustrating, but not the end of the world.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][380838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

Would not address my concern (the reason for my visit) on the first initial appointment. Will NOT be going back!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][380837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

I love her, as does my teenage daughter and 10 year old son! She is by far the most knowlegeable, approachable, genuinely caring and punctual doctor I have ever been to and I am very blessed to have her as my family doctor. I also find Chantal (her nurse) kind and personable.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][380836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Dr Andrusky is amazing. She listens, gives options, and lets you choose what's best for you. She's efficient, practical, and I always feel at-ease. She knows what she's doing and wants to help you. Amazing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][380835].votes_count ]]