Rate Dr. Kathryn Andrusky

Dr. Kathryn Andrusky's Ratings

I would love to leave a comment about this rude and unpersonable person, however she is always sick so you can't get in to see her! I wish it was easy to find a new family doctor or this doctor would be deleted from my contacts!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Very unreliable and hard to get an appointment with.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2721661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

She's my family doctor and I think she's great! She is kind knowledgable and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

The most unreliable / unprofessional doctor I've ever had. I called for an appointment with Dr. Andrusky to see her about a knee injury which left me barely able to walk. I was told the earliest appointment was three weeks away. My injury was already three weeks old and not healing, so out of desperation I accepted it, leaving me with my injury for a total of six weeks. The day before my appointment she cancelled and rescheduled for the following week. The day prior to this appointment, I received another call telling me my appointment would again be pushed back 5more days. After having my injury for almost eight weeks, I finally got in. She didn't even look at my knee and or address my issue, instead she told me i needed to come back. The earliest appointment was almost another month away. I had no choice but to take it. It has been over ten weeks, and my knee is slowly healing. Today I received another call from her cancelling my next appointment. Very unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][380839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2013

I really like Dr Andruski. She is pleasant and professional and very knowledgable. However, more often than not, I get a call from the clinic on the day of my appointment that the doctor is away ill and my appointment is cancelled. I understand that people get sick, but this has happened 4 times in the past 2 years.....and I usually only have 2-3 appointments a year. And then it's difficult to get another appointment because the schedule is so back logged. Frustrating, but not the end of the world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][380838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

Would not address my concern (the reason for my visit) on the first initial appointment. Will NOT be going back!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][380837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

I love her, as does my teenage daughter and 10 year old son! She is by far the most knowlegeable, approachable, genuinely caring and punctual doctor I have ever been to and I am very blessed to have her as my family doctor. I also find Chantal (her nurse) kind and personable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][380836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Dr Andrusky is amazing. She listens, gives options, and lets you choose what's best for you. She's efficient, practical, and I always feel at-ease. She knows what she's doing and wants to help you. Amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][380835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Best doctor I've ever been to. She takes the time and goes out of her way to make sure her patients are okay. She's easy to talk to and always tells the truth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][380834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2012

Confident and knows her stuff. She is the first to say she doesn't like to be kept waiting and trys to see patients on time - and usually does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][380833].votes_count ]]