Rate Dr. C.P. Winckel

Dr. C.P. Winckel's Ratings

Dr. Winckel performed gall bladder surgery on me recently and I found that the excellent ratings comments about him on this website are absolutely accurate. A consummate professional with superb patient relational skills.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2014 | flag

The best care that I have ever received from any health care professional. I had a colonoscopy in April, which wasn't pleasant but he made me feel very relaxed and answered all of my questions. Very impressed across the board. Will not hesitate to have my next test in 5 years.

Submitted June 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Winckel preformed excellent surgery on me. He listens well, was patient and sympathetic and he answered all questions for my husband and me. He was most helpful and I would recommend him highly to anyone requiring breast surgery.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2012 | flag

Dr. Winckel is an amasing surgeon, down to earth doctor. Jane is also an amasing person. I am a breast cancer patient, and with Dr. Winckel's help, upon my last surgery, now cancer free. I am so blessed to have had Dr. Winckel as my surgeon. I cannot thank him enough for what he has done for me. Both Dr. Winckel and Jane (his assistant) deserve an extreme amount of praise. Two amasing people. Thank you very much!

Submitted Aug. 1, 2012 | flag

got a hernia done by dr Winckel the 2d of june 2012. Evething was great from the first visit to the end of the operation. Could not had a better experience for my first hospital visit at 68. Jacques Corre

Submitted July 7, 2012 | flag

Excellent doctor. Had gallbladder removed. I was impressed about the recovery and the scarring was minimal! Great experience...even though I was initially nervous.

Submitted May 30, 2012 | flag

I was referred to Dr Winckel about potential surgery. He was honest and forthright in telling me that he didn't believe it was necessary and gave me the pros and cons of his decision. He let me know what to do if the condition progressed, but in the meantime, said that it was best to let it be. (without going into specifics...) I walked out of his office with a full understanding of why he believed surgery was NOT necessary. I take this indicate he's an honest doctor.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2012 | flag

He was my father's surgeon for bowel cancer. My father has Alzheimer's and he demonstrated excellent people skills in handling this situation. He was reassuring and thorough and never talked down to my father. He made all of us feel that we had the knowledge to make the appropriate decisions.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2011 | flag

My first colonoscopy: A-1. I was treated with courtesy and kid gloves. I highly recommend Dr. Winckel! Thanks...

Submitted March 6, 2011 | flag

Absolute best doctor I ever had, had emergency surgery though I did not know what was really going on he took the time that was needed to explain the procedures to my husband and did not leave his sight till he new exactly what was going to take place the pros and cons and after effect. He is a blessing to us all we love him to pieces, now my daughter is under his care and his bedside manners are the same takes the time we need to explain everything to us and if we have questions after we left the office we call and his assistant Jane another blessing gets back to us with an answer same day matter of minutes. They are the best we have in the region. Thank you guys,one for safing my life,and taking good care of my daughter GOD BLESS YOU. eternally grateful.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2011 | flag