Dr. Garry Schafer

Dr. Garry Schafer

Rate Dr. Garry Schafer

Dr. Garry Schafer's Ratings

Dr. Schafer is amazing, after countless visits to my GP and many drugs with terrible side effects to releave my migranes I have had for the past 10 years, I looked into alternate routes. He came highly recommended and although I was skeptical through my first appointment the results were amazing, he also told me that until I forget I ever had them I couldn't consider myself cured. I didn't think that was possible but after 6 months (only 2 appointments) following his suppliment plan that was it. I get them maybe once every few months now instead of 5 times a week. I recommend him to anyone and everyone, if you are looking for naturopath and haven't seen one before you are obviously looking for an alternate route like i was. Give it a try, I am so happy I did.

Submitted May 27, 2014 | flag

I feel seeing Dr. Schafer saved the lives of my children and myself when we were very ill 5 years ago. He worked with us for 2 years to help our bodies restore health. The mainstream medical system could not find anything wrong with us. We continue to periodically see him and the other naturopath doctors in his practice when we need to, but now rarely get sick.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2013 | flag

I am not one to give reviews and if I ever do, I rarely give out perfect scores. But looking at my experience with Dr. Schafer and his staff, I have no choice but to give a glowing review. I have been suffering from what I call "random pains". It never stays in the same place and seems to move around. I didn't tell Dr. Schafer this going into this meeting and told him I came for general health. Well after an hour, I was in near tears as he told me exactly what was wrong with me and how to fix it. He knew my symptoms without me tell him. My jaw hit the floor as he was so knowledgeable, kind and helpful. He really does help! I had no idea what to expect going in and I was blown away that all doctors are not required by law to have this knowledge. Anyways, I am rambling. GO SEE HIM. You will not be disappointed!

Submitted Nov. 13, 2013 | flag

After having been diagnosed with congestive heart disease and seeing my cardiologist for 2 years, my cardiologist told me that there was nothing else he could do for me (I was functioning at 35% of heart function). I suggested to him that I would try a naturopathic doctor and he agreed. After 4 months of treatment with Dr. Schafer, my heart function increased by 16% (according to the cardiologist, and he said continue doing what you are doing). Since then my husband and other family members have been treated by Dr. Schafer with great success.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2013 | flag

My son (16 years old) had blackouts 3-4 times/week since Sep/11. Since seeing Dr. Schafer on April 26/13 he has had only 3 episodes! He was skeptic before seeing the doctor but isn't anymore and recommended him to friends. He is more confident and grades went up significantly. I am confident he will be able to get his drivers licence next year! After two years of seeing numerous medical doctors and specialists in various fields (all with no success or no/incorrect diagnosis (epileptic, pyschological/pysciatric - all disproven)and on meds that obviously weren't necessary he is well on his way to a "normal life" where he doesn't have to worry about having these episodes. Thank you!!

Submitted June 20, 2013 | flag

My family has been seeing Dr.Schafer since 2010 and there is not a bad thing I could say about the care that we have received. I feel like a completely different person since seeking his care, I no longer suffer from allergies, tiredness, aches & pains along with others that I once dealt with every day. The best part is that your symptoms are not prescribed with a drug to make you feel better, instead Dr.Schafer helps get your body balanced to function normally. I would definitely recommend anyone who wants to feel better from whatever symptoms they may be having.

Submitted May 29, 2013 | flag

After seeing many doctors and going for many tests(blood,stool,urine,ultrasound,X-rays, etc) I still had not found out what caused my stomache aches. After an hour with dr Schaffer i had answers for all of my questions. And after only 2 months I rarely get stomache aches anymore. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Schaffer to everyone I know!

Submitted Nov. 26, 2012 | flag

From the moment we entered the office, we were made to feel welcome and at ease. Dr. Schafer is personable and caring and brings balance to a healthcare world where conventional medicine is against all things natural and often vice versa. Dr. Schafter correctly diagnosed malignancy in my husband and encouraged us to have this confirmed medically. He then supported whatever treatment decisions we would make and provided homeopathic and natural supplement suggestions. We have seen Dr. Schafer for 9 years and recommend him HIGHLY.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2012 | flag

I have seen Dr Schafer numerous times in conjunction with my Rheumatologist and he has provided me with very helpful suggestions for managing my RA. So much so that my Rhuematologist tells me to keep doing what I'm doing and has reduced my meds.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2012 | flag

This doctor, or if he can even call himself that, is just after money. He provided me with more questions than answers and diagnosed me wrong four times, seemingly enjoying himself at my expense. As a vulnerable patient, I put my trust in him only to find that i was lied to and misled. He was not very professional either, bringing personal aspects of my life, that didn't concern my health, into his office. Kerri D.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2012 | flag