Dr. Garry Schafer

5 1 4.7

You may also like

Rate Dr. Garry Schafer

Dr. Garry Schafer's Ratings

Dr Schafer has saved my life twice. Recently no doctors or ENT could correctly diagnose a severe
sinus infection, loads of steriods, could not breath, the whole medical establishment is programed to pump you with steriods. No one except this guy would test to see if I had a fungal, or a bacterial infection, I have had both and he correctly nailed it.

I am not exagerrating when I say he has saved my life, other doctors show their pure stupidity
when I tell them how he uses biotronic testing to diagnose health conditions.

The whole medical establishment is programed by the drug companies, Dr Schafer treats the cause of the problem. I have seen him 10 times in 15 years and he has never FAILED ME, all the others have.

Gary

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

This man practices pure quackery. The tests are completely without justification or reason and he can not provide any meaningful reason for them. stay away unless you want to utterly waster your money.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2654237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Dr. Schafer has figured out the problem that no one else could!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

Absolutely awesome!! Thank you so much for everything!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

I was VERY Skeptical about seeing Dr. Schafer. A few family members had been suggesting I see him to treat my vertigo (my ENT was convinced I had Menieres Disease). I finally went so my mom would shut up about it already, that's how convinced I was that there was nothing that would help me. So I went and LITERALLY the next day I felt 100% normal again. I went from feeling dizzy 3 days a week and having 2-3 debilitating attacks a month that left me vomiting and unable to walk for 24 hours to just.... Nothing. Clear head, energy, no fear of it coming back. It was incredible. It's been 4 months and I have had one day that I would have considered an "ok but not great" day when I was in the worst of my sickness. I was so surprised to feel any symptoms that it took me a minute to realize it was happening. Then it went away the next day. I hate it when my mom's right ;)
I would (and have) recommended Dr. Schafer to anyone having any health issues. He turned a very skeptical girl into a believer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

It is amazing what Dr. Schafer has done for me when the my GP and specialists told me that they had exhausted all options and there was nothing else that could be done. I am in better health now than I have been in for over 40 years. Since seeing the results of my experience, many of my friends and family members have gone to Dr. Schafer and have not been disappointed. Thank you Dr. Schafer and your always friendly and caring staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2568104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Dr. Schafer is amazing, after countless visits to my GP and many drugs with terrible side effects to releave my migranes I have had for the past 10 years, I looked into alternate routes. He came highly recommended and although I was skeptical through my first appointment the results were amazing, he also told me that until I forget I ever had them I couldn't consider myself cured. I didn't think that was possible but after 6 months (only 2 appointments) following his suppliment plan that was it. I get them maybe once every few months now instead of 5 times a week. I recommend him to anyone and everyone, if you are looking for naturopath and haven't seen one before you are obviously looking for an alternate route like i was. Give it a try, I am so happy I did.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2356219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

I feel seeing Dr. Schafer saved the lives of my children and myself when we were very ill 5 years ago. He worked with us for 2 years to help our bodies restore health. The mainstream medical system could not find anything wrong with us. We continue to periodically see him and the other naturopath doctors in his practice when we need to, but now rarely get sick.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2013

I am not one to give reviews and if I ever do, I rarely give out perfect scores. But looking at my experience with Dr. Schafer and his staff, I have no choice but to give a glowing review. I have been suffering from what I call "random pains". It never stays in the same place and seems to move around. I didn't tell Dr. Schafer this going into this meeting and told him I came for general health. Well after an hour, I was in near tears as he told me exactly what was wrong with me and how to fix it. He knew my symptoms without me tell him. My jaw hit the floor as he was so knowledgeable, kind and helpful. He really does help! I had no idea what to expect going in and I was blown away that all doctors are not required by law to have this knowledge. Anyways, I am rambling. GO SEE HIM. You will not be disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

After having been diagnosed with congestive heart disease and seeing my cardiologist for 2 years, my cardiologist told me that there was nothing else he could do for me (I was functioning at 35% of heart function). I suggested to him that I would try a naturopathic doctor and he agreed. After 4 months of treatment with Dr. Schafer, my heart function increased by 16% (according to the cardiologist, and he said continue doing what you are doing). Since then my husband and other family members have been treated by Dr. Schafer with great success.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381158].votes_count ]]