Rate Dr. Garry Schafer

Dr. Garry Schafer's Ratings

I was VERY Skeptical about seeing Dr. Schafer. A few family members had been suggesting I see him to treat my vertigo (my ENT was convinced I had Menieres Disease). I finally went so my mom would shut up about it already, that's how convinced I was that there was nothing that would help me. So I went and LITERALLY the next day I felt 100% normal again. I went from feeling dizzy 3 days a week and having 2-3 debilitating attacks a month that left me vomiting and unable to walk for 24 hours to just.... Nothing. Clear head, energy, no fear of it coming back. It was incredible. It's been 4 months and I have had one day that I would have considered an "ok but not great" day when I was in the worst of my sickness. I was so surprised to feel any symptoms that it took me a minute to realize it was happening. Then it went away the next day. I hate it when my mom's right ;)
I would (and have) recommended Dr. Schafer to anyone having any health issues. He turned a very skeptical girl into a believer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

It is amazing what Dr. Schafer has done for me when the my GP and specialists told me that they had exhausted all options and there was nothing else that could be done. I am in better health now than I have been in for over 40 years. Since seeing the results of my experience, many of my friends and family members have gone to Dr. Schafer and have not been disappointed. Thank you Dr. Schafer and your always friendly and caring staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Dr. Schafer is amazing, after countless visits to my GP and many drugs with terrible side effects to releave my migranes I have had for the past 10 years, I looked into alternate routes. He came highly recommended and although I was skeptical through my first appointment the results were amazing, he also told me that until I forget I ever had them I couldn't consider myself cured. I didn't think that was possible but after 6 months (only 2 appointments) following his suppliment plan that was it. I get them maybe once every few months now instead of 5 times a week. I recommend him to anyone and everyone, if you are looking for naturopath and haven't seen one before you are obviously looking for an alternate route like i was. Give it a try, I am so happy I did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2356219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

I feel seeing Dr. Schafer saved the lives of my children and myself when we were very ill 5 years ago. He worked with us for 2 years to help our bodies restore health. The mainstream medical system could not find anything wrong with us. We continue to periodically see him and the other naturopath doctors in his practice when we need to, but now rarely get sick.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2013

I am not one to give reviews and if I ever do, I rarely give out perfect scores. But looking at my experience with Dr. Schafer and his staff, I have no choice but to give a glowing review. I have been suffering from what I call "random pains". It never stays in the same place and seems to move around. I didn't tell Dr. Schafer this going into this meeting and told him I came for general health. Well after an hour, I was in near tears as he told me exactly what was wrong with me and how to fix it. He knew my symptoms without me tell him. My jaw hit the floor as he was so knowledgeable, kind and helpful. He really does help! I had no idea what to expect going in and I was blown away that all doctors are not required by law to have this knowledge. Anyways, I am rambling. GO SEE HIM. You will not be disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

After having been diagnosed with congestive heart disease and seeing my cardiologist for 2 years, my cardiologist told me that there was nothing else he could do for me (I was functioning at 35% of heart function). I suggested to him that I would try a naturopathic doctor and he agreed. After 4 months of treatment with Dr. Schafer, my heart function increased by 16% (according to the cardiologist, and he said continue doing what you are doing). Since then my husband and other family members have been treated by Dr. Schafer with great success.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2013

My son (16 years old) had blackouts 3-4 times/week since Sep/11. Since seeing Dr. Schafer on April 26/13 he has had only 3 episodes! He was skeptic before seeing the doctor but isn't anymore and recommended him to friends. He is more confident and grades went up significantly. I am confident he will be able to get his drivers licence next year! After two years of seeing numerous medical doctors and specialists in various fields (all with no success or no/incorrect diagnosis (epileptic, pyschological/pysciatric - all disproven)and on meds that obviously weren't necessary he is well on his way to a "normal life" where he doesn't have to worry about having these episodes. Thank you!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

My family has been seeing Dr.Schafer since 2010 and there is not a bad thing I could say about the care that we have received. I feel like a completely different person since seeking his care, I no longer suffer from allergies, tiredness, aches & pains along with others that I once dealt with every day. The best part is that your symptoms are not prescribed with a drug to make you feel better, instead Dr.Schafer helps get your body balanced to function normally. I would definitely recommend anyone who wants to feel better from whatever symptoms they may be having.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

After seeing many doctors and going for many tests(blood,stool,urine,ultrasound,X-rays, etc) I still had not found out what caused my stomache aches. After an hour with dr Schaffer i had answers for all of my questions. And after only 2 months I rarely get stomache aches anymore. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Schaffer to everyone I know!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2012

From the moment we entered the office, we were made to feel welcome and at ease. Dr. Schafer is personable and caring and brings balance to a healthcare world where conventional medicine is against all things natural and often vice versa. Dr. Schafter correctly diagnosed malignancy in my husband and encouraged us to have this confirmed medically. He then supported whatever treatment decisions we would make and provided homeopathic and natural supplement suggestions. We have seen Dr. Schafer for 9 years and recommend him HIGHLY.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381154].votes_count ]]