Rate Dr. R. GEORGE Azizkhan

Dr. R. GEORGE Azizkhan's Ratings

A very good Doctor - I feel lucky to be one of his patients. I had an issue diagnosed by another type of Doctor. The other Dr made a mistake and it made my issue worse. I went and explained the issue to Dr Azizkhan and he took the time to research while I was there and figured out my issue and with a few adjustments; he had me going in the right direction. I feel great today and appreciate his efforts. He is very good at not making you feel rushed. The whole crew is good. I never have to wait long, and if I do it may be 10 minutes at the most - Dr Azizkhan is worth 10 minutes, but it's usually a 5 minute wait? If you think about it - it might be you he is taking care of that puts him behind. He is good?

Submitted Nov. 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Azizkhan is the BEST. He is very thorough, caring, and on top of all of our issues. He cared for my mother and now myself and my husband. I have recommended him to others who are also are very happy with this practice.

Submitted July 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Azizkhan is the best physician I have ever had! He has cared for me for several years and now for my two daughters. I would recommend him to anyone. He runs appropriate tests, is thorough, and so kind!

Submitted May 27, 2012 | flag

Excellent. Wonderful personality. Takes time to explain situation

Submitted Nov. 16, 2011 | flag

I was referred by his father, Reza, and found a truly caring doctor. He was always available by phone when I needed to speak with him. I would recommend Dr. Azizkahn to all.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. Azizkhan is a very caring doctor and takes his time, listening to all concerns a patient may have. I never feel rushed. I am very happy to have him as my physician.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2010 | flag

Very caring. Takes time with patients. Very thorough and knowledgeable. Worth waiting to become one of his patients!

Submitted Feb. 21, 2010 | flag