Rate Dr. R. GEORGE Azizkhan

Dr. R. GEORGE Azizkhan's Ratings

I am a physician myself. I went see Dr Azizkhan today for the first time. He is an excellent physician, very thorough. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

A very good Doctor - I feel lucky to be one of his patients. I had an issue diagnosed by another type of Doctor. The other Dr made a mistake and it made my issue worse. I went and explained the issue to Dr Azizkhan and he took the time to research while I was there and figured out my issue and with a few adjustments; he had me going in the right direction. I feel great today and appreciate his efforts. He is very good at not making you feel rushed. The whole crew is good. I never have to wait long, and if I do it may be 10 minutes at the most - Dr Azizkhan is worth 10 minutes, but it's usually a 5 minute wait? If you think about it - it might be you he is taking care of that puts him behind. He is good?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2012

Dr. Azizkhan is the BEST. He is very thorough, caring, and on top of all of our issues. He cared for my mother and now myself and my husband. I have recommended him to others who are also are very happy with this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr. Azizkhan is the best physician I have ever had! He has cared for me for several years and now for my two daughters. I would recommend him to anyone. He runs appropriate tests, is thorough, and so kind!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

Excellent. Wonderful personality. Takes time to explain situation

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2011

I was referred by his father, Reza, and found a truly caring doctor. He was always available by phone when I needed to speak with him. I would recommend Dr. Azizkahn to all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2011

Dr. Azizkhan is a very caring doctor and takes his time, listening to all concerns a patient may have. I never feel rushed. I am very happy to have him as my physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2010

Very caring. Takes time with patients. Very thorough and knowledgeable. Worth waiting to become one of his patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381200].votes_count ]]