Rate Dr. Jaret Olson

Dr. Jaret Olson's Ratings

Great Dr. My son is now 6 and some people have no idea that he had a cleft lip! My son's surgery looks amazing and I am so happy.. 6 years later and I barely notice it... Dr.Olson is very professional and friendly and answers any questions. Not to mention easy on the eye! ;)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Excellent Doctor did a great job on my Daughters Cleft,he explains everything in terms that you can actually understand .Very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1175619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2013

When we found out at ultrasound our son had a cleft lip, this was the first website I went to because I wanted my son operated on the highest-rated plastic surgeon I could find. Dr. Olson is it, and for good reason. My kid looked great right out of the O.R. with only mild swelling. Dr. Olson even came to meet with us several times during the day. Though we hadn't even requested to see him, I think this was a nice touch. I enjoyed working with his assistant, particularly because she promptly answers email. Indeed, Dr. Olson is pretty hot; fortunately my wife didn't care, or at least didn't show it. If you or a member of your family would like to be operated on by Mark Sloan, Jaret Olson is about as close as you'll get. Update: Dr. Olson also performed my son's cleft palate operation and we were delighted with his customary skill, confidence, and good humour.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1175617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2012

My wife went to this doctor for a rare condition she had - a pore or hole on each ear that led to sinus cavities that would routinely get staph infections. He did both but the right one got infected again. He felt bad and was determined to get it. He explained to her that while it wasn't particularly dangerous procedure, the right sinus was much deeper than first thought and that being close to hundreds of facial nerves, it might affect her ability to smile. She decided to risk it since, this condition has been causing her trouble since childhood. Well, he got it, no nerve damage and it's been almost two years and the pores and their infections are a thing of the past. The guy was professional, friendly and caring the entire time we dealt with him and I'm glad we waited to see him instead of going with someone else. Big Ups for Olson!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1175618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2012

Our son was born with a unilateral cleft lip/palate. When he was born we were referred to Dr. Olson in Edmonton(we lived in Grande Prairie at the time). From day one he was awesome. He was able to answer everything that we had concerns about and put our minds at ease. Our son has had 2 surgeries with Dr. Olson and will continue to have him as a surgeon for his other ones in the future. We will not go to anyone else. His staff are all amazing and very helpful and kind, even when they were done their shifts they would still come to see how our little guy was doing as well as Dr. Olson. I recommend him to anyone that I know that there child(ren) were born with a cleft lip and/or palate, even though we now live in Calgary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1175616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

My Family Physician referred me to Dr. Olson in regards to an abnormally large, unsightly mole on my face. Dr. Olson was professional, compassionate and knowledgable. His bedside manner is top-notch, he is caring and funny, and I am almost looking for reason to see him again! The nurses that assist him are absolutley wonderful too; Caring and patient. However, his secretary was cranky and barely helpful when scheduling a follow-up appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1175615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Dr. Olson is by far the best plastic surgeon. He did an amazing job on my daughters ear (cosmetic) surgery. He was amazing through the entire process, and his talented work has been one of the biggest factors on my daughter's improved self-esteem. I would recommend him to anyone. Bedside manner, humour, compassion, and personality are top-notch!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1175614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2010

Dr olson is a horrible doctor brought me in to look at my hand took no x-ray to see if it was in the right place and sent me on my way. Three months later i find oujt my hand was not set right and i should go back to my hand doctor. HA

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1175620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

Well lets just say Dr.Olson did an amazing job on my sons cleft lip. No one knows he had a cleft lip unless I tell them. I remember after my son got his stitches taken out I was so AMAZED at how great his lip looked. I was so impressed and happy with the work done. I couldnt believe it. He is great with kids and lets just say yeah he is easy on the eyes also. But all in all I would recommend Dr.Olson to anyone!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1175613].votes_count ]]