Rate Dr. Frank Lee

Dr. Frank Lee's Ratings

Dr. Lee is a great dentist! Great at what he does, friendly, and informative. His office is super clean (important for any health related offices/ practices); his tools seem up-to-date; and his staff are nice, too. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Dr Lee is great at what he does. He takes the time to explain what he is doing and gives you all the options in detail. Very relaxed! I am glad we moved my family to see him and his team are great. Fantastic with adults and my 2 boys ( 10 and 12 )

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

What can I say... great friendly doctor, great staff: the assistants, the receptionist... everyone is great, friendly, knowledgeable... he saw a small cavity even when the Xray did not show it... I highly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1175840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2013

I'm absolutely terrified of the dentist. I got referred to dr. Lee by a friend... Was the best referral I ever had. Dr. Lee is patient, friendly & very caring ... His receptionist & staff are simply amazing!! I will never go to another dentist :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1175839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2013

Dr. Lee is absolutely wonderful dentist and his staff is top notch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1175838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr. Lee is an AMAZING dentist. I have been going to him for years with my family and would recommend him to anyone looking for a dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1175837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

My sons moved up to Ottawa to go to the university and after researching several dentists in the area, they decided to see Dr. Lee. One of the deciding factors was Stephanie at reception who spoke very highly of Dr. Lee and was incredibly helpful on the phone. She answered all of the insurance questions and when she didn't have an answer, it was no trouble for her to find out. Dr. Lee is very kind, knowledgeable and efficient. The atmosphere in his office is cheerful and upbeat. My boys definitely made the right choice to see Dr. Lee!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1175836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2013

Dr. Lee is great denist. We have seen other dentists in Ottawa since moving from Toronto and there is a real difference in the quality of care. We could not ask for more. Our

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1175835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

I have never been so happy with a dentist as I was on my first visit to Dr. Lee. Him and his staff were very friendly and engaging. I was there for two hours of dental work and they were upbeat, polite, and conversational the entire time. The work he did was good and I have had no problems with any of it. He took care to make sure nothing hurt during the procedure as well. I HIGHLY recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1175834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Dr. Lee is an absolutely wonderful dentist. I have had 3 prior to him, and never did I feel as comfortable or as appreciated as I do when I visit Dr. Lee. He takes thorough time listening to your concerns, explains anything and everything before he does it, and gives you options. He is a DDS that can perform many different surgical techniques which eliminates the need to be referred elsewhere--and on that point, he is an incredibly skilled surgeon. For a dentist who sees many patients a day, he has the ability to remember you, where you work, your family. The hygienists are both highly skilled and incredibly friendly. Stephanie at reception is the most helpful person you could ever talk to about your insurance policies. Dr. Lee's office is incredibly accomodating when it comes to coordinating payments with insurance companies. It is an absolute pleasure to deal with Dr. Lee and his entire staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1175833].votes_count ]]