Rate Dr. Frank Lee

Dr. Frank Lee's Ratings

Excellent service. Very friendly, clearly knows what he's doing, and extremely helpful. I had a minor dental emergency and my usual dentist doesn't work Saturdays. Dr. Lee works a couple of Saturday mornings every month, and he managed to squeeze me in with just a couple of hours' notice even though his practice is clearly very busy. I'm very impressed with him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

LOL Dr. Frank Lee - I hated dentists until I met him and his staff. Truly makes a dental visit a pleasant experience. ..........BonnieMac

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Dr. Lee is very caring about his patients and their care. I have seen him for emergencies and he always finds the time to fit me in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2692910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Best dentist! Caring and takes his time to help you. Its not just about your visit but your long term dental health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

always late keeps you waiting forever, my time not valued i guess

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633785].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

A+ with both adults and children, a hard combination to find. Frank is patient, willing to take the time to explain to you about oral and dental health, and has a good sense of humour. The best dentist I have had the pleasure of knowing - Frank is a keeper.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Dr. Lee is a great dentist! Great at what he does, friendly, and informative. His office is super clean (important for any health related offices/ practices); his tools seem up-to-date; and his staff are nice, too. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Dr Lee is great at what he does. He takes the time to explain what he is doing and gives you all the options in detail. Very relaxed! I am glad we moved my family to see him and his team are great. Fantastic with adults and my 2 boys ( 10 and 12 )

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

What can I say... great friendly doctor, great staff: the assistants, the receptionist... everyone is great, friendly, knowledgeable... he saw a small cavity even when the Xray did not show it... I highly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1175840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2013

I'm absolutely terrified of the dentist. I got referred to dr. Lee by a friend... Was the best referral I ever had. Dr. Lee is patient, friendly & very caring ... His receptionist & staff are simply amazing!! I will never go to another dentist :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1175839].votes_count ]]