Rate Dr. Gina M. Rooker

Dr. Gina M. Rooker's Ratings

Dr Rooker is the most callous doctor I've ever encountered and I've seen my fair share of bad ones. My gyno recommended her because of frequent UTI's. The physicians assistants were excellent and explained the cystoscopy to me and told me I could discuss it with the doctor since I was hesitant. She spent less than 6 minutes with me (based on my text message time stamps). She rushed through everything, was starting the cystoscopy when I stated I wasn't sure about it and she basically said she was going to do it if I wanted to be treated. Afterward she said she was going to prescribe me antibiotics which I pointed out was bad for my IBS (I'd discussed that with the PA) and she looked like she couldn't come up with another solution. I suggested something the PA had and she prescribed me that. I commented on my urinary frequency and she stated she wasn't going to give me anything because I'm 26 and then rushed out of the room. Plus I had to wait an hour after my appt for her to come in.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2013 | flag

Waited an average of 25 minutes before being taken to an exam room. I have been there about 7 times over the years and am very satisfied with Dr Rooker, however, my last several visits another Dr has seen me and I don't even know her name. I didn't see Dr rooker at all. I made the appt with Dr rooker not someone else. I will go back though because I like Dr Rooker who is very knowledgeable and quite thorough. Very good at cystolic procedures. No pain & very little bleeding. Will recommend to all.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2012 | flag

Dr. Rooker was informative and made me feel confident about my surgery. She was caring and professional. I would recommend her to all.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2011 | flag

Spends time with the patient & is personable/professional. Appt was quite easy & fast to make. I did wait in the office about 20 minutes after appt time but it was worth it. I will recommend to all.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2010 | flag