Rate Dr. Tala S. Dajani

Dr. Tala S. Dajani's Ratings

Dr. Dajani truly deserves her Top Doc designation. Following an extremely complicated pregnancy, my son was diagnosed with "failure to thrive" by nine months of age. We brought him to Dr. Dajani when he was 14 months old, and it was the best decision we could have made. She reviewed all of his specialists collective information and tests, made recommendations, suggested a few routes, and gave us a diagnosis and treatment plan. My son has been in her care for a year, he is catching up his growth, developing and gaining coordination and strength, and generally surpassing my expectations everyday. This success understates Dr. Dajani's true contribution to me as a mother and my son as her patient, however: she allowed me to cry in her office, call at odd hours, and never made me feel like my concerns and questions were too much. The professionalism is excellent at this office, but the compassion and genuine care for each person who walks in her door cannot be duplicated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2012

I have taken all three of my children to this doctor and been very impressed with each visit. Dr. Dajani is friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable. Her office staff were a delight to work with. Would recommend this doctor to anyone needing a pediatric endocrinologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381859].votes_count ]]