Rate Dr. Shannon Davidson

Dr. Shannon Davidson's Ratings

Very personable and knowledgeable Will miss having her as my GP

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][382020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

Me and my family have been patients of Dr Davidson's for a about 8 years now and we are VERY happy with her. She is a lovely, patient and kind doctor. She is very knowledgeable and takes the time to answer questions. She doesn't just write out a prescription and hope to be done with you. She also refers you to the BEST surgeons if you are in need of a specialist. Both myself and and my daughter have had to be referred to different specialists and both were excellent! Thank you Dr. Davidson!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][382019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Davidson spent time with me explaining that the automatic use of antibiotics is not the way patients are treated today. I am an "oldie" who was used to automatically getting antibiotics to stave off a bad bug. She was very thorough and made me feel very comfortable. I tend to fear the worst and she talked to me and asked me to wait a few days and if things were not improving we would go from there. Wished I could have asked more but gather today's appointments are one thing at a time versus the old days when you went in with a "list" of your problems. Very caring and pleasant Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][382018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2012

I just hope I found the right person, because I met dr. Shannon at Oak Ridges walk in clinic. Sorry in advance if it is not you, could not find another doctor with the same name. It was a horrible experience. I have not met doctor like this for all 10 years I live in Canada. She spent 2 min with me, did not do check up properly, but told me about herself (she had a fever), gave me prescription that did not help at all and told me to come back in a few days if I feel worse. I had concerns about her knowledge and just googled my symptoms and came back next day to ask about antibiotic. OMG - she was mad, told me she does not like people like me ! Who do not trust doctors (I understand the point, but how doctor could tell something like that to the patient - yes, I came back but it is my health after all!), she make herself a hero-she was sick and at work, and I complained about not sleeping 2 nights in a row from cough. Rude, careless, self-centered person without knowledge!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][382021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2012

When we moved to Barrie we were very lucky to get on a short waiting list to see Dr. Davidson. I enjoy our appointments with her, although they seem to drift of topic a bit. I am confident in her knowledge and find that she is thorough, especially with my two year old daughter. I do wish that she was there more often, she is only in the office some days of the week. I also found it hard to schedule over the summer as she was off a lot. She does fit us in when she can, that is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][382017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2011

I agree that Dr. Davidson has been a good doctor, we have had her for about 6 years now. Unfortunately, she is slipping up. Most conversation centers around her - her vacation time/child or practice and less on the reason for visit. Then she has run out of time and is generally trying to get us out of the office quick for her next appt. Our physicals were a joke, did not even cover most of what a physical entails. But talked about how many patients she brought to the company (5,000) and that she deserves more vacation time. Of course she was off in July and all of Aug. without a substitute doctor, so I guess she proved her worth. We miss the Dr. Davidson we had 5 years ago when she was starting out and needed patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][382016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2011

Dr Davidson is a great doctor. She is very down to earth and has been very accomodating with our kids when they've had small medical problems. We are very thankful for having her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][382015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

Shannon is an amazing doctor. I have had her for 3 years and she very knowledgable, has a great sense of humour and stays very close to her time schedule. At times she has been know to work through her lunch break when I have arrived. She never makes you feel stupid and remembers little things about you. My son and I feel very blessed to have such a great lady looking after our health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][382014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2011

Dr Davidson has been our family doctor for the past 3 years now. She is always kind, considerate and helpful. She makes sure all our questions are answered in terms we can understand. Highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][382013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

Dr.Davidson and her staff are incredible, If they don't have the answer they made sure to find it and get back to us. As well Dr Davidson is very thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][382012].votes_count ]]