Dr. Cristianna Kreiss

Rate Dr. Cristianna Kreiss

Dr. Cristianna Kreiss's Ratings

I had consulted several different doctors about doing my colonoscopy; I was basically scared of the test and most of the doctors that I spoke with did nothing to ease my concerns. I was about to give up on getting a colonoscopy until I met Dr. Kreiss; she was totally reassuring without minimizing the (very small) risks. Her credentials are outstanding, but I was most impressed with the way that she treated me: great. My colonoscopy was easy; and I have no problem with getting repeat exams-as long as Dr. Kreiss does them.

Submitted June 19, 2011 | flag

I have worked in hospitals for most of my life; I'm not easily impressed. Dr. Kreiss definately impressed me; I saw her as a GI patient and she treated me like a VIP. She's very knowledgeable. nice and you are lucky if she's your doctor. I rarely say "wow", but wow, shes a super doctor.

Submitted March 10, 2010 | flag