Dr. Cristianna Kreiss

Grad. Year: 1993

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 18/02/10    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Cristianna Kreiss has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Gastroenterologist-related: Crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome, GI cancer, bowel disease, stomach, intestines, bowels and other structures, such as the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and esophagus, and focus on maladies that include ulcers, jaundice, colitis, hepatitis, cancer, eating disorders, GIST
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1467870
19/06/11 5 5 5 5 I had consulted several different doctors about doing my colonoscopy; I was basically scared of the test and most of the doctors that I spoke with did nothing to ease my concerns. I was about to give up on getting a colonoscopy until I met Dr. Kreiss; she was totally reassuring without minimizing the (very small) risks. Her credentials are outstanding, but I was most impressed with the way that she treated me: great. My colonoscopy was easy; and I have no problem with getting repeat exams-as long as Dr. Kreiss does them.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

27/09/10 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1125082
10/03/10 5 5 5 5 I have worked in hospitals for most of my life; I'm not easily impressed. Dr. Kreiss definately impressed me; I saw her as a GI patient and she treated me like a VIP. She's very knowledgeable. nice and you are lucky if she's your doctor. I rarely say "wow", but wow, shes a super doctor.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield