Dr. Vicas Sharma

5 1 3.5

You may also like

Rate Dr. Vicas Sharma

Dr. Vicas Sharma's Ratings

Very happy with the services provided, was quite anxious due to my Fuchs dystrophy. Took time to explain in detail about my condition .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

My cataract surgery went very well. He is very kind & soft hearted. Staff is excellent. I would recommend him to any one in a heart beat! Thank you Dr Sharma for amazing result.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Responses to concerns are sluffed off. Confusing responses to concerns. Insists on further testting which adds to his profits but inconclusive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Excellent doctor! Soft spoken, kind, and excellent surgeon! My surgery went great and I would recommend him to anybody!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

A highly qualified doctor dedicated to his field and puts rest to all the worries that patient have.Recommend this doctor to everybody

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2356294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. Sharma did my cataracts. The operation went fine.After a year or so I went for a check up. He checked my eyes and said that my pressure was high in my right eye. I asked him if this was something that I should be concerned with. He said no. Told me to come back in 6 months. In the meantime, I noticed one day that I couldn't see out of my eye. I phone him and told him that. I was told to come in the next day. When he checked my eye my pressure so high that I lost the finest of vision. I can not see straight ahead but I can see from the side. When he saw me, he diidn't know what to give me. He went from room to room and cupboard to give me something that would take the pressure down. The medication was very strong. Did not agree with me. He sent me to another doctor, which I was not impressed with. So I took the matter into my own hands and with to another specialist who took me under his wing and has helped me alot. I am doing alot better now with this new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2356293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

Went to him for color blindness. Tested me and yes there was. No surprise to me. Wanted me to come back in a year?? Why? Did go back and no change. Which he said he expected. Then wants me back in a year??? WHY? Seems to me he is just trying to scam the govt. Everyone who came out had the same little paper as I. I assume they were coming back in a year. Yes I know some were warranted but maybe not all, like me. To top it off they want to break my appt into two appt's. Must get more money for them. Never said anything to explain the test he did. Just muttered no change and come back in a year. NEVER GOING BACK. Tax dollars can go to necessary appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][382135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2014

Completely lost in their system. Was finally referred to Dr. Sharma after a long wait, and 6 months after my appointment, I had to phone Dr. Sharma's office twice to find out what the delay was. I heard nothing but excuses and there was NO communication by him or his staff in that period. After asking why, I was amazingly given an appointment for the following month. I believe I would still be waiting if I had not contacted the office again, for the second time! No apology from his office... again, just excuses. I have a congenital progressively degenerative eye condition, and the only treatment is to slow further progression. Soon, treatment will be of no use. I am VERY disappointed. Some communication, ANY communication would have been appropriate. If there are going to be delays in treatment, the absolute minimum would be appropriate communication, so patients can exercise their options.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][382134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

he is a very kind and knowledgable doctor, put my son Aaron mind at ease about his eyes. Thank you Charlene

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][382133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Dr Sharma is an incredible Doctor. He takes the time out to answer all my questions and concerns. He is very knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. The health district needs more Doctors like Doctor Sharma. Thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][382132].votes_count ]]