Rate Dr. V Pillay

Dr. V Pillay's Ratings

See him only once - thought we had a plan - booked for urgent MRI - never able to talk to him or book an appt - his receptionist is probably the rudest woman I have ever dealt with and treats me like a piece of garbage

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

He is one of the best doctors I have seen. He listens. He is thorough. He educates.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2525055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Dr. pillar himself is nice and does take the time to listen,receptionist not great at all,frustrating actually, was told to call back and speak to him in a week regarding a matter won't let me talk to him took info and hung up.Now i wait till may sometime to see him again and said he'd renew a prescription for me but nothing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][382352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

The receptionist is extremely rude and not at all empathetic. Dr. Pillay should hire a new receptionist.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][382374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

The Dr is very good with patients, very knowledgable and approachable. The receptionist is often rude on the phone, does not appear to care about the client and is not helpful at all.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][382373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2013

Dr. Pillay diagnosed me with MS. He has listened to my fears and tried to comfort me. to get me my treatments. He is thorough too and orders the proper tests. I really wish his receptionist could be a little more kind to the patients who are sick and worried.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][382372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2013

Receptionist is very rude. She told me an appointment, that Dr. Pillay had asked me to book, was simply not possible, and another appointment would be a waste of time. Dr. seems to know what he is doing. Gave me a spinal tap that was although not pain free, pain was short lived and he was very gentle. It was not nearly as painful as I thought it would be. Still don't have a diagnoses but he is working on it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][382371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2013

He is an amazing compassionate man, there are no words for the respect I have for him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][382370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2013

Dr Pillay a caring Dr. The first Dr I ever had who actually shows me my test results and MRI scans and goes over them with me looking at them which I really liked. He refers when needed. He follows up and he pays attention to test results that my family Dr. was not following up on even not related to my case with him I would recommend him extremely high. Feel confident in his ability to provide top notch care. A genuine nice person who will talk things over with you. I wish he was my family Dr !!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][382369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Pillay in regards to problems I was having. I felt very self conscience about this problem. We met over the health net system in my local hospital (which saved us a trip to Regina) and I was very happy with my consult with him. He was very, very kind, gentle and had me at ease in no time at all. He assured me that my problem was a genuine problem and something that was important to check into in another area of expertise. He guided me in the other direction in a very kind and gentle way with a follow up appointment later to make sure things were taken care of in all aspects. I would most definitely refer Dr. V. Pillay to anyone who might need neurological help because of his awesome bedside manner, knowledge and thoroughness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][382368].votes_count ]]