Rate Dr. V Pillay

Dr. V Pillay's Ratings

Dr.Pillay is an amazing Doctor, there is not another Neurologist in the city I would go to. That said I do think that Dr.Piklay Ned's to evaluate the receptionist situation. There is no way that she should be making people feel the way she does, treat them so rude and poorly. The people who see Dr.Pillay have some very serious health issues and her lack of compassion and her arrogance make it a very unwelcoming environment for people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

his receptionist is the rudest woman I have ever met. |I met with him several times. Had an mri done and instead of calling me his receptionist wrote me a note on a piece of paper and mailed it to me. Most unprofessional doctor I have ever met . Don't waste your time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

See him only once - thought we had a plan - booked for urgent MRI - never able to talk to him or book an appt - his receptionist is probably the rudest woman I have ever dealt with and treats me like a piece of garbage

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

He is one of the best doctors I have seen. He listens. He is thorough. He educates.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2525055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Dr. pillar himself is nice and does take the time to listen,receptionist not great at all,frustrating actually, was told to call back and speak to him in a week regarding a matter won't let me talk to him took info and hung up.Now i wait till may sometime to see him again and said he'd renew a prescription for me but nothing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][382352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

The receptionist is extremely rude and not at all empathetic. Dr. Pillay should hire a new receptionist.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][382374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

The Dr is very good with patients, very knowledgable and approachable. The receptionist is often rude on the phone, does not appear to care about the client and is not helpful at all.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][382373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2013

Dr. Pillay diagnosed me with MS. He has listened to my fears and tried to comfort me. to get me my treatments. He is thorough too and orders the proper tests. I really wish his receptionist could be a little more kind to the patients who are sick and worried.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][382372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2013

Receptionist is very rude. She told me an appointment, that Dr. Pillay had asked me to book, was simply not possible, and another appointment would be a waste of time. Dr. seems to know what he is doing. Gave me a spinal tap that was although not pain free, pain was short lived and he was very gentle. It was not nearly as painful as I thought it would be. Still don't have a diagnoses but he is working on it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][382371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2013

He is an amazing compassionate man, there are no words for the respect I have for him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][382370].votes_count ]]