Rate Dr. J.D. Watson

Dr. J.D. Watson's Ratings

He is an amazing Dr. with excellent manner and skills. He is very up-to-date with the most recent methods and is very considerate about the treatments causing you pain at the time of injection. I was in pain (7/10) for over 10 years and he has got it under control and is addressing new problems that arise. I recommend him to anyone with pain.

Submitted April 2, 2013 | flag

Though Dr. Watson's treatment may not be conventional, I can attest to almost immediate relief (1-2 days) and healing of various injuries to my wrist and knee over the past three years. Because I must travel a long way to see him, my treatments have been sporadic, yet effective. Other physicians have recommended surgery and I have been able to avoid this outcome with Dr. Watson's treatment.

Submitted March 20, 2013 | flag

He made my condition far worse than it was when I walked into his office. He only uses Physiotherapists who support his methodology and, frankly, they are all off the reservation in regards to accepted medical practice. Watson avoided diagnostics that would disproved his diagnosis. He said he would know if his methods (prolotherapy) would work after six treatments. When I was worse after the 6 treatments, he only wanted to do more prolo. My original problem eventually got better with other treatments, but the damage he did has forced me to seek alternate employment and I live in pain constantly.Two GP's called Watson a "Witch Doctor" and I am inclined to agree.Stay away.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2012 | flag

a very professional and thorough practioner. makes good use of your time and focuses holistically on your issues. have had great results workig with him on chronic pain that couldn't be resolved through traditional therapy.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. Watson has helped me immensely. I dread the day when he retires from medicine. We need more doctors that specialize in what he does and has the desire to continue his education tirelessly. If you have pain that will not go away, please go see him.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2011 | flag

I've had injuries that have been giving me problems for quite some time and many visits to a physiotherapist did not help. Dr. Watson was able to help me almost immediately. I felt he genuinely cares for his patients and admits he is not a miracle worker but given the chance will work his hardest to cure you.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2011 | flag

Unusual approach, but very effective . . . staff is cheerful, helpful, and accomodating - much appreciation to Allison & Nicole (DS)

Submitted Sept. 15, 2011 | flag

Avoid this doctor at all costs, checked everything except my problem, told he would have to check with his instructor and get back to me as he was just learning something new, have never in 45 years felt uncomfortable with a doctor but did with this one. guess that's why I never saw another patient in his office. He gave me the creeps.

Submitted July 3, 2011 | flag

I spent about a thousand on seeing him and at the end it did nothing! i had to show him where my pain was and he did not seem to know how to feel out the areas that was injured. He seems to lack confidence in knowing what he is doing. He is originally from Manitoba for what I recall.

Submitted June 8, 2011 | flag

I have been suffering with chronic back pain for 3+ years. I recently started strength training & physiotherapy in combination with Prolotherapy. My progress has been unbelievable. I recently saw Dr. JD Watson for Prolotherapy after a friend suggested I try him. I have gone for a few sessions now. Dr. Watson is extremely professional and knowledgeable. The cost is 1/2 what I was paying in Vancouver with another very well known doctor. In comparison Dr. Watson is much better at Prolotherapy. I highly recommend him!

Submitted May 14, 2010 | flag