Rate Dr. Dave Padmore

Dr. Dave Padmore's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Dr. Padmore is a wonderful physician. Very caring, knowledgeable and understanding. He took great care of my father and myself. Sometimes he runs a bit late, but hey--he works at an office and the hospital and emergencies happen. His receptionist though is another story. She could definitely use a personality and actually return messages. I have sat in his office and watched her........not a friendly girl.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][382673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2014

I'm sure that Dr. Padmore is a wonderful human being--but I went to him in July and was supposed to have a bladder test done in 5-6 weeks. I have not heard from him since. I have called the office and they say he has been sick. I'm sorry for that , but no apologies to his patients seems a bit strange.I wonder how many other people are waiting to hear the results of urodynamic tests and other tests.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][382672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2012

Dr. Padmore seemed knowledgable and helpful when I first met him, but my opinion changed when his follow-up to our initial visit was extremely poor (didn't give me the promised information and gave me no discharge instructions). Also I am getting no- where as I try to get information from his office about my further treatment. At first I was told they would take care of it but they didn't know when (this was 5 days ago). Today when I called they did not respond to voicemail so I called back. This time I was told the hospital needed to follow-up (the instructions the hospital had given me when I left there was that I needed to call his office to get the ball rolling). In the meantime I wait an urgently needed medical procedure...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][382671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2011

Very informative. Goes out of his way to help you and answers all questions. All around wonderful! Can't help but notice the review below and when a dr comes to the E.R they could be driving in from anywhere could be hours away or tending to other patients so be aware of that before criticizing!! I truly recommend Dr. Padmore whole heartedly he and his staff will take good care of you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][382670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Dr Padmore is a mediocre physician in my opinion. He arrived 2 hourts late my an emergeny operation on my husband with no apologies to anyone, not even the nurses or other doctor who was waiting for him.Go to Dr. John people !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][382669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Easy to understand. Explains proceedures very well, very pleasant. takes time to explain and listens. A very welcome addition to Nova Scotia!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][382668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2011

Dr.Padmore is a wonderful Doctor and Human being.Very knowledgeable and treats patients and spouse with respect,understanding and compassion.Really cares about his patients and never makes you feel like he doesn't have time for you.Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][382667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 25, 2010

Fantastic Doctor. Great energy, made good decisions and most importantly treats patients respectfully and really listens to them, answers their questions and addresses concerns! Thanks Doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][382666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2010

Knows his stuff and goes beyond what he has to do.Very polite and explains the problem in layman terms.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][382665].votes_count ]]