Dr. William R. Vitale

5 1 4.7

You may also like

Rate Dr. William R. Vitale

Dr. William R. Vitale's Ratings

You can't find a better doctor than Dr. Vitale. I always describe him as 'an old time doc' and that is exactly what he is! He doesn't rush you; he tries to get at the root of the problem; he has years of experience with physical/mental issues from both in his professional life and personal life. If you have him as your doctor, you are very lucky!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2804453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr Vitale saved my life. I do not know how I would have gotten through many things in the past few years without his steady reassuring hand behind me. He took me on as a patient when I could not find a doctor and has treated me with nothing but respect and professionalism ever since. Without going into detail, If I had not had Dr Vitale in my life; I may not be the same person I am today. Sometimes he runs behind schedule but he has more than made up for that in taking me in on short notice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Vitale is a very wise and caring doctor, he takes the time to listen and takes you seriously. My Daughter was diagnosed at 3 years ago with ADHD and ODD and it has been a struggle that I am thankful to say would be so much more difficult if it weren't for the help from Dr. Vitale. Some days are better then others but she has excelled in learning and continues to grow into a wonderful young lady. He is always there when we need him and he is honest and never rushes you. He treats you like he is genuinely concerned. He is usually late on his appt times but I know it is only because he is doing his job properly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2735191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

We take our son who is 10 to see Dr. Vitale. He has helped us so much. He is very knowledgeable, takes time to listen and offer advice, takes us seriously. He is a wonderful doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2645831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

My doctor for 13 years. The absolute best in the business! Never have to wait. He discusses your child's problems and behaviour at length and always has research and study results on his desk!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506175].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

The best doctor I have taken my baby to. He makes you feel like you matter and your baby is not just another patient. He is very knowledgeable and he answers all our questions and explains what's going on instead of just telling you what's wrong. He listens and give excellent advice. I took my son to another doctor after the vaccination accident but I came running back after my horrible experience. Will never think of taking my son any where els. Definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][382695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Vitale is one of the best doctors our family has ever been blessed with. In 14 years since we moved here, we could always count on him. Always seeing us promptly with his friendly, caring and pleasant personality. He is very thorough, knowledgeable, skillful,effective communicator, not to mention loaded with experience. He is the best!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][382717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2014

He is an incredibly dedicated, caring, tender, family oriented doctor. Available at all hours, day or night - he was always there to help. We loved having him as our pediatrician and are so very sorry to hear that he is suspended indefinitely.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][382716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2014

Dr Vitale saved our family! We adopted two Fetal Alcholic syndrome girls from Ukraine and spent years trying to get physicians and specialists to tell us what was wrong. The Pediatricians at the developmental clinic at IWK would "report" what we told them in their write ups but give us no clear solutions or diagnosis. When we finally contacted social services to help us with these children who were about to be sent to juvenile detention that we could no longer care for they told us to see the best in Nova Scotia. Dr Vitale assessed their disorder, offered support to our family, and put them on medication that alleviated some of the symptoms that caused them to act out. He adjusted the medication over time to help control some of the symptoms. We literally had the police telling us we needed to have these children out for our own safety. Social services told us they couldn't handle them. He was the only dr who was able to help us. We owe him everything! Thank you Dr. Vitalie!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][382715].votes_count ]]