You may also like

Rate Dr. James P. Leu

Dr. James P. Leu's Ratings

Love Dr. Leu. He takes his time answering all your questions, you never feel rushed. He is very easy to talk to, treats you like a human being. Very knowledgeable doctor. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2773534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr Leu and Suzanne in just ne visit got my A1C back under Control Thanks So Much!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Loved Dr. Leu. He was very easy to talk to. The person who did the write up and blood pressure what not wonderful. She was ok but I questioned her blood pressure results and did not retake to check the numbers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

excellent doctor! hard to get an apt but is very knowledgeable !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

Would recommend 100% to anybody using Dr Leu anytime.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][383257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

I love this dr. I am so glad he finally turned up under my insurance plan. He is great. he is very knowledgeable about diabetes and the insulin pump. He is thorough and patient. He realizes we are all human and we can't always follow every guideline or be as strict about things but he encourages you in a way where you don't feel so bad when you fail or get distracted. He has also helped me to save money suggesting to switch to other insulin or products that will be cheaper through my insurance. i feel comfortable with him and could not ask for a better dr to help me work through my diabetes

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][383256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

He is by far the best doctor i have ever been to. I was having severe issues with weigh gain no matter how much i worked out and my hair was kept falling out as well. he was the only one that didnt make me feel like i was some kind of nutcase and that stress was just causing all this. Since i have been to him i have lost a ton of weight and some of my hair has grown back. He always takes the extra steps with asking questions and taking his time with you. Never rushes you out of the office and doesnt have you constantly come into the office for some extra cash. Staff is also very nice and helpful. Sometimes you do you need to call his offices a few times before someone picks up and your first initial visit might take a few weeks but he is all worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][383255].votes_count ]]