Rate Dr. Ivan A. Darenkov

Dr. Ivan A. Darenkov's Ratings

Fabulous doctor. My child thought he was great. He no longer practices in Neptune though. We were very sorry to see him move from the area. I can echo the other comments from other ratings. Very generous with his time. Always remembered the details such as difficulty with swallowing pills, insurance coverage of certain meds. Quick to return phone calls for anything we needed to know. Everyone else in the office was wonderful too, right from our first visit. My child was very scared back then & Dr. Darenkov & the nurses made him comfortable. We couldn't ask for anything more except for him to still practice in our area. We got a quick diagnosis. He is very knowledgeable in his field. Even though it was a very busy office, we were never made to feel like a number. Great bedside manner, very approachable. When my child was in the hospital, came to explain everything in detail. Saw him couple of times a day sometimes. Absolutely nothing negative to say.

Submitted June 13, 2010 | flag

Wonderful doctor. Thoroughly explains things and is very knowledgeable and patient. Always friendly. Seems to genuinely enjoy his work. Takes his time and asks questions. Highly recommended.

Submitted April 4, 2010 | flag

Wonderful doctor. Generous with his time and explaining things. Always returned phone calls quickly. Great bedside manner. Very knowledgeable.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2010 | flag