Rate Dr. Amal Hassan

Dr. Amal Hassan's Ratings

My family and I have had her for 5 years and she was good for 4 years but the last year no she calls me fat and that why im having hernias she wont let me kids and i have asthma tests or anything she says to watch and see what we are doing. I am looking for a new one. im sorry but she is not good at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

She's a good doctor but she barely treats patients now half the time she isnt in the office and the other half she makes you wait at least an hour so the office looks busy and people are actually coming here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2356368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr. Amal is a phenomenal doctor. I've been her patient for 2 years and have absolutely no complaints. Her staff are helpful and friendly. The wait times at her clinic are reasonable (I used to wait at least 2-3 hours to see my previous doctor and that's when I had an appointment). She doesn't rush you out of the door once you're in and really addresses all your concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Amal as a physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][383450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2012

Dr Hassan has been my doctor for 6 years. Excellent care and service. I continue to recommend her services to friends in Missisauga. I trust her with my life

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][383449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2012

Dr Hassan has been our family doctor for many years. She is professional, dedicated and highly competent. Having specialized in internal medicine in her country of origin for many years, as a GP she has deep, broad knowledge that informs her diagnoses. She is extremely thorough and will refer to specialists when indicated. She does not have an outgoing personality, however she is a doctor, not an entertainer. As a doctor I have recommended her many times. She is excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][383448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2012

most of the time she does not pay attention what I say to her but rather focuse her writing things down. She is never on time on attending to her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][383447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

I have been with this doctor for over 3 yrs..i have found her informative, and knowledgable but does not explain things unless you ask, doesn't smile very much, she will ask me if i have questions and she is quick. I can usually get an appointment quickly if needed and she has referred me onto specialists appropriately...i have found her staff not so helpful sending infomation onto other doctors/offices, when i asked why? they said no internet in their office so they often have delay in getting info out...Dr. Hassan should get internet for her office!!! I also think her staff are not medical secretaries (just regular secretaires) so they don't understand the medical terms and importance of some situations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][383446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Not very knowledgable, bad bedside manner! Cares more about swiping that Ohip card than really caring about patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][383445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2011

she is not helpful at all and purposely put false information on my referral to get me denied! (she also sent them bloodwork that was 2 yrs old!!) she would not renew my prescription and i ended up getting sick. she either has something against me, or she is just tired of being a dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][383444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Dr.Amal is a great Doctor and I have comfort in knowing her.I always get answers to my questions. She explains things very clear and reacts quickly and sends to a specialist if she has reason for concern.She spend time with me when I need it.We highly recommend Dr. Amal Hassan to every one. Thanks Dr. Amal you don't need us to tell you how great you are, you just are. Good health to you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][383443].votes_count ]]