Rate Dr. Eric Moskow

Dr. Eric Moskow's Ratings

I completely agree with the previous rating. I went in with a back injury and to set up a physical. Dr. Moskow said your back is strained, issued me a pain reliever and sent me on my way. I sat in the patient room for 45 min for him to come in sit down and write me a prescription.... I could barely walk, let alone stand up straight. The second time I had chest pains, a swollen glands in my neck. He immediately ordered me an ultrasound and a chest xray at another medical center, then billed my insurance for the services which he didnt do and isnt even qualified as a radiologist to give. So naturally my insurance declined the payment. Its now 5 months later and I am getting calls from a collections agency for a doctor I dont know(presumably the Dr. who runs the office he sent me to.) And to top it off even more, I still dont have any results from my blood panels, x-rays, ultrasound, ekg, etc. Please do not use this doctor.

Submitted April 8, 2011 | flag

This doctor & his practice - Canyon Gate Med Grp are more concerned with how many tests they can order to up their charge than they are with their patients' well-being. My husband compared him to a car repairman who can't find anything wrong during a routine check so orders a zillion tests to find something else he can repair. Another doctor requested copies of X-rays & blood test results, & staff never sent them. After 2 wks, I had to go to office & stand there to make them give me copies. The worst thing is that he doesn't listen to the reason you're there. He runs in, babbles for a few minutes, writes on the chart, runs out after ordering more tests. I gave him a 2nd and 3rd chance thinking *maybe* I was being too hard. NOPE. I want to go to a doctor who sees me as a patient not as a means to get more $$.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2010 | flag