Dr. David F. Wynne

Grad. Year: 1996

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 28/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. David F. Wynne has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.7
RID: 5353751
17/04/14 5 5 5 5 I called DR Wynne's office because of cough and hoarseness lasting 2 weeks .He fit me in his busy schedule and gave me a thorough examination and worked me up with some lab and x ray. The office nurse is wonderful .Very effficient. I was treated like royalty . Thank you Dr Wynne for such great treatment!!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 3605647
14/11/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Wynn has helped me through several difficult problems. I have found him to be very knowledgeable, compassionate, thorough, and easy to work with. He has a very good staff and facilities for his practice. On a scale of 1-10, I give him a 9.9!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2482667
26/11/12 5 5 5 5 I've been with Dr. Wynne for quite a few years and I have NEVER had a bad experience. He is wonderfully caring man (and a Doctor) who always has your best interest in mind. He doesn't perform needless tests to jack up your bill... but if very thorough in his examinations. If you are looking for a family doctor, you could do no better than Dr. Wynne.
RID: 1409240
07/04/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Wynne was recommended to me and my family by another doctor. My experience has been that he has always been helpful to me and my family, several times going above and beyond what was necessary. He is also very thorough in his exams, will fit you in when necessary, and is usually very timely with his appointments.
RID: 1401742
30/03/11 4 5 5 5 DR WYNNE IS VERY DETAILED AND HAS POINTED OUT ISSUES I'VE HAD FOR YEARS AND NO OTHER DOCTOR HAS ATTEMPTED TO RUN THE TEST THAT DR WYNNE HAS TO FIND OUT PROPER DIAGNOS. I HATE HE IS NO LONGER TAKING NEW PATIENTS, BECAUSE I WOULD LOVE FOR MY CHILDREN TO VISIT HIM.
RID: 751740
30/12/08 5 5 5 5 I am 78 years old and been to many doctors. Dr Wynne is very patient, knowlegable and helphful. He has done an excellent job of improving my quality of life. He has diagnosed several problems and refered me to other specalists to remedy the problems.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 734411
02/12/08 5 5 5 5 As a physician myself, Dr. Wynne is my choice for me and my family. He is very knowledgeable as well as caring.  Respond
RID: 274317