Rate Dr. Ron Damant

Dr. Ron Damant's Ratings

Dr. Damant was very thorough, humble and treated me very well. I am pleased to have been referred to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][384063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2014

One important aspect of beside manners is listening to the patient, which this physician does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][384062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2013

Dr. Damant treated me with great respect and integrity. He has a great knowledge and is able to utilize it. Excellant

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][384061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 29, 2012

A humble superstar. Knows his stuff but communicates it to the patient so they can easily understand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][384060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2012

Dr. Damant is through, highly knowledgeable and practical specialist that takes a holistic approach to diagnostics and treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][384059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2012

He is a wonderful, compassionate and caring man. He is very knowledgeable and has a great sense of humor to boot. I actually enjoy going to appointments with him. He cares about how I am doing, and always asks about the whole family. I absolutely love this man!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][384058].votes_count ]]