Rate Dr. David H. Nguyen

Dr. David H. Nguyen's Ratings

Absolutely amazing doctor!!! I had a terrible pregnancy and went thru multiple doctors for help. Dr Nguyen saved me and my baby. He was amazing thru the entire pregnancy and labor! I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. I would recommend him to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2356452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Love this doctor. He is super informative and nice. He explains everything and returns phone calls. I would highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][384224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Very professional and good bed-side manner. I am an RN and have been around many docs- I would recommend him to a friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][384223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

I just tried to make an appointment with this doctor and the younger woman whom answered the phone was very rude she seemed as though I was annoying her by calling and also not being able to say the doctors name correctly.Nguyen. When she asked me my name we were disconnected..when I phoned back another woman answered in the same annoying manner I said I wish to make an appointment with the doctor and I just called and was disconnected she than says rudely whats your name. I said you know what I don;t think I want to go to this doctor you are all just so rude. I also will be contacting my health care provider to inform them of your lack of professionals at your office. Amy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][384222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2011

I got referred to Dr. Nguyen because of an ovarian cyst/tumor I have and I am completely disappointed. He talks way to fast and is a little unprofessional. He must not have looked at my chart because by the end of our appt he didn't even know what age I was. Then he set up appts for me to see a different Dr. and went out of town before telling me who the Dr. was or what I should do next. His staff is completely on responsive, his nurse is unkind. I do not recommend him for anything involving cysts or tumors! He's not my normal OBGYN but I wouldn't go to him for that either.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][384221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Amazing OBGYN! Takes his time with his patients, listens to your concerns, and explains anything you don't understand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][384220].votes_count ]]