Rate Dr. Clarissa J. Allen

Dr. Clarissa J. Allen's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

This was the worst doctor I have ever dealt with. She was pretentious rude, didn't listen and appeared to have no real knowledge base to even begin practicing medicine! I am shocked that St. Lukes would hire someone so incompetent!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][384564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

She was very rude to a friend of mine and did nothing to help her with her problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][384563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Dr Allen listened to my complaints and was very knowledgable with the treatment she afforded me. I was in respiratory distress due to pneumonia. Her treatment was very appropriate. I called for an appointment and was seen that very day. Her office staff was very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][384562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

Clarissa Allen is the WORST doctor on earth. She has been an alleged doctor for a year or less and graduated from Saba Medical School in the tiny Caribbean island of Saba, which should be condemned for letting someone like THAT graduate. She's rude, mean, unhelpful, unprofessional and going to her is like watching some horrible spoof on TV, except it's real. I'm not convinced she's legal to practice "medicine" and if she is, her license should be revoked in USA forever. I wouldn't wish her on my worst enemy. If you want medical help, you will NOT get it from her. If she continues the way she's going, I see many malpractice suits coming.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][384561].votes_count ]]