Rate Dr. Daniel Schwartz

Dr. Daniel Schwartz's Ratings

Excellent Gifted Doctor very knowledgeable friendly and efficient

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2730617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

Dr.D Schwartz, explained and help me to understand my kidney disease,kept me healthy while on Peritoneal dialysis and now I have had my transplant and feeling extremely lucky and healthy. Thank you so very much for being there for me Dr. Schwartz. I have absolutely no problem in recommending you and I have.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][384580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2014

Dr. Schwartz took great care of me during a prolonged illness. He helped me make some really difficult decisions and in the end, things turned out really well. I trust him completely and appreciate all the time he spent with me.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][384579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Dr. Schwartz squeezed us in due to the urgency of our problem - my mom and I really appreciated that. He was really kind but upfront about the problems my mom is facing. We appreciated the honesty. I feel like we have a good plan moving forward. Thanks very much.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][384578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr. Schwartz quickly figured out what was wrong with my kidneys and explained the treatment that was needed to fix them. I feel really lucky to have had him as my doctor when I ended up in the hospital.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][384577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2011

My GP thought I should get a second opinion after seeing a different nephrologist. I was sent to Dr Schwartz who immediately diagnosed my problem and put a plan together. He was clear and kind. Recommend completely.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][384576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2010

Outstanding nephrologist - explained what my mother was going through and made us feel much better.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][384575].votes_count ]]