Rate Dr. David B. O'Neal

Dr. David B. O'Neal's Ratings

I have not had such a good experience with a Dr. in my whole life. He is one of the smartest and the kindest Dr's I have ever seen. I had seen 9 Drs. They all said they had no idea what I had. It is scary what is out there. But with Dr. O'neal it is a whole different thing. He calls you back himself and explains things in great detail so you will understand. I thank God that that my G P. sent me to him. He is the best.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2011 | flag

I've never had a doctor who cared so much. He will sit down with you,take his time, answer all of your questions. I've seen him since 1990's. He helped diagnose my M.S. He will call you back himself with any lab reports, M.R.I. Very, very intelligent and has the best bedside manner I've ever seen. I was having and MRI DONE IN 2005 while in the hospital, he was actually watching the MRI being done, he saw my left side stop moving went in and saw i was having strokes. I stayed in St. Vincents ICU unit for 3 months. He is one of the Drs that saved my life. God Bless Dr O'Neil.

Submitted July 14, 2009 | flag

One of the most professional, compassionate,knowledable doctors I had in an 8 mo.span, while ill. He ordered an MRI that found part of my problem, other doctors had not done this, then he looked at film himself, not leaving it to someone else and then just to read their report..very unusual. He even called me after I called off. with a question, did not just have receptionist call for him..very very unusual!

Submitted April 11, 2007 | flag