Rate Dr. James D. Sykes

Dr. James D. Sykes's Ratings

My regular scheduled root canal was scheduled for two weeks out, when Dr. Sykes office called on a Thursday to inform me of a cancellation the following Monday. When I showed up on the Monday at 8:10am for my 8:30am appointment, I was told that they were running behind about 20-30 minutes. I had been told on the Thursday that I was the first appointment of the morning. After 30 minutes of waiting had passed and quizzing the receptionist further, I found they had taken another appointment at 8:30am for a root canal, which was my scheduled time.

Submitted May 5, 2014 | flag

This was my first root canal. As a child, I would compare my dentist to Steve Martin in the movie "Little Shop of Horrors". In comparison, Dr Sykes (and his staff) is like the welcoming committee you see for our soldiers returning from oversees (caring, compassionate, supportive, and damn good at what he does). In my mind, Dr Sykes kicked Steve Martin's character out the door and changed the lock on the door. So sit back, relax, and ask him to sing a song so you know who to vote for on the next American Dentist Idol!

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag

Excellent experience; great staff - highly recommend.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2013 | flag

To Dr.Sykes and your ENTIRE STAFF! Thank you ALL very much for making my 1st Root Canal very easy (and painless)! From the moment I walked in the front door and throughout the entire procedure this experience and the entire teams professionalism has greatly reduced my Anxiety when requiring dental care in the future. A BIG THANK YOU again to: Rebecca, Angela, Susan and (I must apologize but I forgot the lady's name that assisted Dr. Sykes) but Thank you!

Submitted April 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sykes' team got me in on an emergency basis. I only waited about 10 minutes. Once in, they started the procedure and finished promptly. They were most professional and were concerned about making me the most comfortable. They filed my insurance promptly and I received my reimbursement from Assurant quickly. Can't say enough about the kindness and concern Dr. Sykes and his staff showed, and the excellent service provided. I highly recommend this office for all endodontics.

Submitted April 25, 2013 | flag