Dr. Mikael Muratoglu

Rate Dr. Mikael Muratoglu

Dr. Mikael Muratoglu's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Very caring and helpful doctor. Makes you feel at ease and comfortable. Answers all questions and has time for you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][385395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2014

Dr. Muratoglu was the first of many brain doctors to be honest. "We really know very little about the brain and how it works, compared to what it is capable of" However he was always extremely knowledgeable. My husband is a very technical person, and very smart, he would bring theories or recent findings to Dr. M and he would almost always be up to date or willing to look into something, would have conversations with us about each idea. Being up to date is extremely important in a rapidly changing field. He is extremely nice and straight forward, he found the right balance of medication for me, and greatly improved my condition. He also came up with the first reliable theory about what may be causing some abnormal issues. He looked at finding the underlying cause instead of simply dealing with the symptom management.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][385394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2013

I really like Dr. Muratoglu. The first time I saw him was in the Emergency room. He was very kind and helpful. I love the fact that he makes me laugh when I go to appointments. I don't have to go very often. I am currently on carbamazepine and have had no issues with the medication.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][385393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2013

Has anyone questioned the medications that this "doctor" has been convincing people that they need to be on. I did some research about the pills he tried to push on my fiance, teva-carbamazepine, an anti seizure med. the list of side effects and things it can react with are a mile long!!! Since when did doctors become legal drug dealers? this is bulls*#t!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][385392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

Great chair side manner. Very helpful. Compassionate and understanding. Very thorough. Made you feel at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][385391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2012

Great Doctor! Easy to talk to! Felt like he actually cared which is a hard thing to find these days in doctors!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][385390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2011

From day one of my first meeting to even a year later he is the best and most kindest nerologist I have encountered in my 20 years. He never rushes you out of his room always double checks to make sure that you are ok and that there isn't anything else that you would like to discuss with him. I would not change him for the world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][385389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

His staff isn't great, but he sure is. He admits when he doesn't know things, and tells it like it is. He's concerned with getting to the root of the problem and not just loading you full of pills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][385388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

I was refered to Dr. Muratoglu by my family physician due to my medical history. I found him extremely friendly and very helpful. He was very knowledgeable and was able to say "I don't know" when he wasn't sure (rare occurance for a Neuro). He looked up my problem within 2 days and phoned me back personally with his suggestions. I've dealt with numerous neurologists in my past and he has to be one of the kindest and most helpful I've ever met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][385387].votes_count ]]