Rate Dr. Jacob D. Steiger

Dr. Jacob D. Steiger's Ratings

From the initial phone call and consultation to the post-surgery visits (and everything in between), my experience was perfect! I had my eyes (upper and lower lids), neck and face done. There are no scars anywhere on my face, and the hidden scars in my hairline and the creases behind my ears faded after a few months leaving no indication I had ‘work’ done! I look incredibly natural; you would never know! Dr. Steiger’s technique is unique. There was no up-selling prior to the procedure. The ‘state of the art’ facility is impressive. Dr. Steiger was always straight-forward, explaining in detail what he felt would work best for me. He truly cares and took as much time with me (each visit) as I wanted/needed. I never felt rushed. His staff is friendly, compassionate and always had smiles on their faces. To me, that says a lot. My best recommendation is to meet him, then you will understand what I mean. My results are amazing!

Submitted Aug. 4, 2014 | flag

I had my first Rhinoplasty with Dr. Steiger and I loved it!!!!! He is very down to earth and treats you like family. He answer all my questions very realistic, and does not go arround to make sound things good. He tells you exactly what he can do or would not do. He always had my interest in mind when is safe, look natural, and is not going to bring you problems in the future. Another thing I bearly bruced, it got yellow arround my eyes but no purple. That means for me is that he is very gentle and works very clean and likes to make sure that you heal with no other concerns. After surgery it was very easy to contact him after hours. I highly recommend him. I can also say that the price is right in the middle. I consulted 2 other surgeons and Dr. Steiger was right in the middle. I can also say that all those comments you hear about a Rhinoplasty being the surgery that hurst the most it does not comply with me. I guess because Dr. Steiger did it!

Submitted Feb. 27, 2014 | flag

Dr Steiger performed rhinoplasty and a deep plane facelift. He is an excellent, caring doctor. I highly recommend him for any facial plastic surgery. He is both highly skilled and incredibly accessible. I called him in the evening to ask about swelling that worried about me. He was immediately available to take my call and was incredibly understanding! It ends up the swelling was normal. His office staff are excellent and the facilities are modern, stylish and extremely clean.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2013 | flag

After being seriously disappointed with my previous primary rhinoplasty, I searched long and hard for the right doctor to do my revision. Luckily I found him in Dr. Steiger. I couldn't have made a better decision, he is amazing and my nose looks better than I would have even thought possible. And not only is he an incredible doctor, but he's also a wonderful person. The revision surgery was twice the cost of my first rhinoplasty but worth every single penny. Do yourself a favor and schedule a consultation with Dr. Steiger, you won't regret it.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2013 | flag

As a medical professional I would not let my family member go to anyone other than Dr. Steiger. He is honest, conservative and most importantly he makes the patients safety first priority. I highly recommend Dr. Steiger to anyone that wants the best in a plastic/reconstructive surgeon.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2013 | flag

HI everyone- its now August 2013 and I have had wonderful results with my primary rhinoplasty with Dr Steiger. It was amazing that I could even tell the week after the surgery that I loved my new nose. I am super perfectionistic and and my nose is perfect, it fits my face, ,the profile is super straight and it is convex, very masculine and beautiful. Dr. Steiger really does his work well and is in my opinion one of the most dedicated doctors I have ever met. I hope anyone with questions or concerns will feel free to contact me, as a physician and surgeon myself, I was really particular about whom I would allow to operate on me and what I wanted done. Dr. Steiger simply met every single goal. In fact I recently also had him perform chin liposuction to refine my chin a bit and I will definitely post photos once I have healed. Thank you :) Adam Koenigsberg MD FACS

Submitted Aug. 11, 2013 | flag

My upper eyelid surgery 6 months ago by Dr Steiger was a nightmare. I have been suffering from unsymmetrical eyelids since then and have to spend more money for revision. The shape of two eyelids is completely different, due to unsymmetrical incision. Longer left eyelid makes the differences more dramatic. My experience with Dr Steiger is rush and lack of experience. We didn't discuss the surgery in detail at pre-op visit, cause doctor insisted on leaving it right before the surgery. On surgery day, he designed the incision in a rush, which made me worried.I tried to communicate with him and explain my expectation, but he didn't want to listen and pushed me into surgery. First post-op visit was scheduled on 8th day on Friday to remove sutures. It took him less than 5 mins to do it. But he did it in a rush that 2 sutures were left in right eyelid which were found later. Is Dr Steiger a qualified surgeon? I wouldn't recommend him. Moreover, he refused to send me before/after pics.

Submitted July 16, 2013 | flag