Dr. Ben Tyrrell

Rate Dr. Ben Tyrrell

Dr. Ben Tyrrell's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

Super Professional..... Highly recommended. Wish all Doctors could be this personal, genuine and professional.

Submitted July 15, 2013 | flag

very kind,caring,puntual,reassuring. Takes the time to explain...caring...made me and my family feel at ease...reassured us something will be done...not your typical rush in and out kinda Dr. great find! would have no other.

Submitted July 10, 2013 | flag

clear and direct on comments, repeats what the problems are and asks if you understand what he said and why he is requesting testing

Submitted March 18, 2013 | flag

Terrific cardiologist. Terrific person. Staff is friendly and seem to enjoy carrying on a conversation, as does Dr. Tyrell. Really knows his stuff, is very supportive and understanding. Oh, and get this - I had an echocardiogram in the morning at Edmonton Cardiology Consultants; then, an EST in the afternoon. Dr. Tyrell apologized that I had to come back for my second / p.m. appointment. How many docs do you know who've done that??? Highly recommend him.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2013 | flag

he was amazing. love him. Very sincere, caring guy. listens.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. Tyrrell was very considerate, patient with all questions, compassionate and understanding with our family. His guidance with difficult decisions was greatly appreciated.

Submitted April 2, 2011 | flag

Very knowledgable, cordial and helpful. Staff is also excellent. Punctual - he was early for my appointment!

Submitted Dec. 1, 2010 | flag

Great guy. Good bedside manner and helped my family.

Submitted July 13, 2010 | flag

Cordial, professional manner. Exudes confidence and is reassuring. Answers questions carefully, takes time with patient's concerns. Treats patients like informed adults. One of the best doctors I have seen.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2010 | flag