Dr. Brian D. Hopkins

Dr. Brian D. Hopkins

Rate Dr. Brian D. Hopkins

Dr. Brian D. Hopkins's Ratings

Dr. Hopkins is an outstanding physician. He is very knowledeable, and he takes the time to listen to you. I have 100% confidence in him and his abilities. The office staff, especially his nurse, could use some training in customer service. I highly recommend Dr. Hopkins.

Submitted July 21, 2010 | flag

It was a blessing to see Dr. Brian Hopkins for a second opinion. He is knowlegeable on his skill, thorough, concerned and very caring. He is highly recommended. -Proceso Delos Santos

Submitted July 6, 2010 | flag

EVERYONE AT PACIFIC UROLOGY ARE VERY KIND AND HELPFUL. DR. HOPKINS IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND ANSWERS ALL QUESTIONS IN FULL. I WOULD RECOMMEND DR. HOPKINS FOR THE SURGERY I HAD.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2010 | flag

Dr. Hopkins has always adviced me of the most up to date procedures in his field. I'm very happy with his service and would recommend him and his staff.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2010 | flag