Rate Dr. Daynelle M. Dedmond

Dr. Daynelle M. Dedmond's Ratings

I cannot express enough how much Dr. Dedmond means to my life. She literally saved me. Just by listening to me listen to my own body. Finding Stage 2 precancerous cells deep within my cervix and uterus she removed. Although, all other gynecologist's refused to believe that something wasn't right in my body. I give her my thanks and my praises as a wonderful doctor, surgeon, and human. <3

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][385774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2013

Dr. Dedmond is very professional, knowledgeable and has an excellent bedside manner. She has gone above and beyond what I expect a doctor to do. She is truly exceptional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][385773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Dr. Dedmond is very knowledgable in her field and is very compassionate. She really takes an interest her patients and is very involved and caring. She is the BEST Doctor and I would still go to her even if I didn't have insurance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][385772].votes_count ]]