Dr. Aamir Haider

Rate Dr. Aamir Haider

Dr. Aamir Haider's Ratings

I have seen Dr. Haider twice, for a screening for moles and to assess recurring, deep blemishes and painful skin irritation on my back. I had kept detailed notes of changes in my diet and activity, as I had been trying for a few months on my own to eliminate things that might have been causing this irritation. As many other patients mentioned, I felt very rushed and like he wanted to get me out the door as fast as possible. I had my wedding coming up and really hoped to have him spend more than three minutes with me to see if the issue could be improved either through medication or changes to my routine. His response was 'I've seen much worse,' and not in a 'hope you feel better/cheer you up' tone, but in a way that was dismissive and condescending. I will be seeing my GP to get a referral to a different dermatologist, as his thoroughness, expertise and compassion are definitely questionable. If he was a doctor paid based on patient satisfaction I don't know if he'd be in business.

Submitted July 14, 2014 | flag

After running from specialist to specialist we came to Dr Haider. Because it was a randomly appearing rash on arms and lower legs, he refuse to hear any background story of when it appears, when it goes away, etc to give us an accurate diagnosis. Instead he just focused on the fact that he could not make any pronouncements simply because she was at the moment symptom-free. I express our anguish when she did have symptoms as it was quite a crippling itch that kept from school and her martial arts competitive training. It was exasperating that I could not begin to articulate any of these as he would interrupt me saying that none of that matter or told him anything....a real****ty attitude

Submitted Dec. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr Haider was very helpful. He took time to diagnose my problem and was companionate. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends. His receptionist was very pleasant. Dr Haider was punctual and on time.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2013 | flag

I have been to a few different dermatologists, and I only wish Dr. Haider was located closer to where I live now. He has always been kind, punctual, accurate, and very personable. I appreciate the fact that I could visit him, with absolute certainty of care, and I didn't loose half a day in doing so. I have referred many friends and family for various skin issues, and without regret. I would suggest he is one of the best!

Submitted Aug. 29, 2013 | flag

STAY AWAY!! I saw Dr Haiter in 2009 and after waiting 6 months for an appointment I finally got in to see him and he spent less than 5 minutes with me. I had carefully documented my problem and symptoms but he was not interested at all. The horrible part is that he misdiagnosed my condition completely. When I questioned him on a prescription (after the pharmacist expressed concern) he got very annoyed and flounced out of the room. I have lost precious time treating a condition that has worsened over this time and I have permanent damage that might have been spared. I am now being treated correctly by a Dr in Toronto but really regret going to him and that I didn't get a second opinion sooner.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2013 | flag

3 month wait for the initial appt. My drive to Listowel Hosp where his clinic is takes me 30mins. He was on-time (if not a little sooner than scheduled appt time) but now I understand why. My arse wasn't in the chair 2 minutes from whenthe nurse put me in the room till he flew in, diagnosed me, wrote a prescription and was gone again. I had to block to door to get a few questions answered on my follow up visit a month down the road. Knew what he was doing but provides poor patient service with no patience for patients! However, if I had a problem I wouldn't hesitate to go see him again.

Submitted July 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Haider was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. He really took the time to explain what had been happening to my lips and why they were reacting the way that they were. I would refer anyone to him. Very impressed.

Submitted July 6, 2013 | flag

When Dr.Haider was in Kitchener-Waterloo, I would have recommended him full-heartedly. He removed a mole from my scalp, as it would open. He was gentle in every aspect possible and the KW community misses him!

Submitted May 12, 2013 | flag

I was describing my condition and he was very dismissive of my descriptions. Each of my 2 appointments lasted around 2 minutes. Is that really enough time for a diagnosis? Gave up and went to find another dermo...

Submitted Jan. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Haider is a very professional doctor, and one of the best if you ask me. He does his job with care, and does not rush you out of the door at all. I had very bad acne for years on end, and he made my acne clear up with the help of a few prescriptions. I would highly reccomend this dermatologist for those who suffer from any sort of skin conditions.

Submitted Jan. 1, 2013 | flag