Rate Dr. Aamir Haider

Dr. Aamir Haider's Ratings

I saw Dr Haider for a suspicious mole - he diagnosed it as a possible melanoma -- did a biopsy which confirmed a melanoma. he set up an appointment for me to see a surgeon to have it removed-- i was extremely happy with the entire process --excellent doctor ! i will gladly see him again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2710823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

**Read before you decide if you want to waste your time*** !!! I was refer to him by my family doctor about a small recurring mole on my face. He took a look at my 1 acne scar and thought it was the mole I came to talk about!! I had to tell him it's a zit scar not a mole! I pointed to him the mole, he took 1sec look and says " it's a mole but I'm not the person to remove it. You need to go see a plastic surgeon. I can only assess it. I don't know why your doc refer me, nothing I can do" . Okay you are a dermatologist and you don't remove a small mole?! You can not even recommend anything to help me out?? It was a month wait for this appt. Then I had to take time off work so he could take 5mins and hurry me out of the basement office! I don't know why my family doc would refer him and never again would I ever want to see this man!!! You might have your degrees but it doesn't make you a good doctor!! I wish I had listen to the poor reviews about you! Thank you for taking time out to write the truth about this guy! I wish I had listen then maybe I wouldn't have to waste my time!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Very timely and attentive. Listened to my concerns and offered answers. My appointments have always been on time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2692933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

I have severe psoriasis-- it was really affecting my life -- Dr Haider was so helpful. I am now on an injection drug. My psoriasis is 90% better. i tell my friends about this doc !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2683963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Great Dr. On time, no nonsense, trust him with all my skin concerns. Trust him with my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

very good doctor -- i saw him for a rash on my face --- i had been told i had acne -- he diagnosed it as rosacea -- prescribed a drug which worked great -- would definitely go back !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2679623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2015

- This is my third time to this office. After second visit two years ago I realized that this doctor is not interested in taking care of my skin problems, but after two years my family doctor sent me again to the same place. I had no idea why I didn't asked for another doctor! Well, here are some highlights from my visit to Dr. Haider:
- I felt very rushed through the appointment, same as previous visits.
- I asked for a wart and then for a mole treatment, on both counts Dr. Haider told me to try to live with it, there is nothing you can do (?!?!). Searching on the internet I found that there are many treatments available but not even one has been mentioned to me.
- Dr Haider used liquid nitrogen on an aging mole that I have telling it is not free. He asked me for $20 that later I paid at reception: "Cash only" and "Sorry, no receipt" I was told.
During this visit I felt like I was to see a doctor in a third world country, at least the doctor behaved like that.
As a note: I do not write reviews but in this case I cannot stand aside. Due to our health system we have here in Ontario, I believe that no official will take note about such case but I hope at least to help others in searching for specialists... unless of course you wish to experience what I did.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2674009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Run for the hills! This doctor diagnosed me with rosacea when I asked him if he thought I had it without even asking me to remove my makeup that I use to cover it. All he did was look up from his piece of paper and say yes you have it, and write a perscription. When I told him I thought a lesion I had on my forehead could be precancerous, he said it was just a freckle. When I insisted on my next visit, he said he would take a biopsy. 1 month later I came back to be told it was cancer. This is the worst doctor I have ever come across. 2 minutes in, and he didn't even ask me anything. There has to be a better Derm in Oakville. Please explore the opportunities

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2673577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Fantastic Dr. Well run office, very busy but pretty much on time. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

I am a mother of a young child whom recently was diagnosed with Psoriasis. Having researched and done due diligence on this disease, I was very concerned for her, and what seems to be a sentence to a life long battle with Psoriasis. Thankfully, my family doctor referred us to see Dr. Haider, and her took a great deal of time to explain the disease, treatment options, and managability. I have never met a more personable, down to earth yet direct, no B.S. doctor in my life ( I am 39). After the intial consult and to put my husbands mind at rest, another visit to see Dr. Haider, we have ascertained a safe treatment for my daughter, and established a relationship with Dr. Haider and Tracy that I can never quite Thank them enough for. I would like to dispel some of the trumped up complaints on this site simply by saying, if you want a qualified, compassionate, extremely well trained no nonsense dermatologist, I would recommend him to all. I wish I could be a poster patient for all to say, how well cared for my family feels.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2611867].votes_count ]]