Rate Dr. Aamir Haider

Dr. Aamir Haider's Ratings

Very timely and attentive. Listened to my concerns and offered answers. My appointments have always been on time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2692933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

I have severe psoriasis-- it was really affecting my life -- Dr Haider was so helpful. I am now on an injection drug. My psoriasis is 90% better. i tell my friends about this doc !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2683963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Great Dr. On time, no nonsense, trust him with all my skin concerns. Trust him with my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

very good doctor -- i saw him for a rash on my face --- i had been told i had acne -- he diagnosed it as rosacea -- prescribed a drug which worked great -- would definitely go back !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2679623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2015

- This is my third time to this office. After second visit two years ago I realized that this doctor is not interested in taking care of my skin problems, but after two years my family doctor sent me again to the same place. I had no idea why I didn't asked for another doctor! Well, here are some highlights from my visit to Dr. Haider:
- I felt very rushed through the appointment, same as previous visits.
- I asked for a wart and then for a mole treatment, on both counts Dr. Haider told me to try to live with it, there is nothing you can do (?!?!). Searching on the internet I found that there are many treatments available but not even one has been mentioned to me.
- Dr Haider used liquid nitrogen on an aging mole that I have telling it is not free. He asked me for $20 that later I paid at reception: "Cash only" and "Sorry, no receipt" I was told.
During this visit I felt like I was to see a doctor in a third world country, at least the doctor behaved like that.
As a note: I do not write reviews but in this case I cannot stand aside. Due to our health system we have here in Ontario, I believe that no official will take note about such case but I hope at least to help others in searching for specialists... unless of course you wish to experience what I did.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2674009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Run for the hills! This doctor diagnosed me with rosacea when I asked him if he thought I had it without even asking me to remove my makeup that I use to cover it. All he did was look up from his piece of paper and say yes you have it, and write a perscription. When I told him I thought a lesion I had on my forehead could be precancerous, he said it was just a freckle. When I insisted on my next visit, he said he would take a biopsy. 1 month later I came back to be told it was cancer. This is the worst doctor I have ever come across. 2 minutes in, and he didn't even ask me anything. There has to be a better Derm in Oakville. Please explore the opportunities

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2673577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Fantastic Dr. Well run office, very busy but pretty much on time. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

I am a mother of a young child whom recently was diagnosed with Psoriasis. Having researched and done due diligence on this disease, I was very concerned for her, and what seems to be a sentence to a life long battle with Psoriasis. Thankfully, my family doctor referred us to see Dr. Haider, and her took a great deal of time to explain the disease, treatment options, and managability. I have never met a more personable, down to earth yet direct, no B.S. doctor in my life ( I am 39). After the intial consult and to put my husbands mind at rest, another visit to see Dr. Haider, we have ascertained a safe treatment for my daughter, and established a relationship with Dr. Haider and Tracy that I can never quite Thank them enough for. I would like to dispel some of the trumped up complaints on this site simply by saying, if you want a qualified, compassionate, extremely well trained no nonsense dermatologist, I would recommend him to all. I wish I could be a poster patient for all to say, how well cared for my family feels.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2611867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

I only spent 12 minutes (TWELVE!) from my parking spot, to his office, and back. He lectured me on my condition. Did not really care to hear what I had to say. Above all, waited 3 months for this appointment just be rushed out and offered no suggestions for treatment as I mentioned I would like to get pregnant soon. When I asked for alternative treatments, he was not willing to offer any ideas. Huge waste of time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Haider to all my friends and family. He was thorough, and took the time to explain my rare condition. My treatment is working well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537185].votes_count ]]