Dr. Aamir Haider

5 1 3.8

You may also like

Rate Dr. Aamir Haider

Dr. Aamir Haider's Ratings

Excellent doc - he saw my 90 year old mother -- treated her skin cancer -- very patient & pleasant !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2825883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

This doctor is condescending, and is what is wrong with the medical industry. He brushes off legitimate questions from concerned parents as useless. When asked about other therapeutic treatments, he condescendingly notes that anyone can look on Google for cures, but there are none. He dismisses any non-prescription therapies for issues like eczema as being useless and things he would not try as they do not cure the condition; however, his solution is to prescribe a steroid cream that - guess what, does not cure the condition.
We are never going back tot his doctor, and I would caution anyone else who is considering going to see him for your skin care as he lacks the 'care'.
I only gave 3 stars for Staff and Punctuality as I am not commenting on those aspects of the practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2825268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

very pleasant doctor --- saw him for acne --- gets to the point and I didn;t have to wait hours in his office --- highly recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

After seeing him today for a second visit, I felt so rushed. I get cut off by him when I want to speak. I never feel like my concerns are addressed when I want to discuss excema on my skin and he has a very impatient, condescending tone. He is punctual and office staff great but would not recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2795399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I saw Dr Haider for a suspicious mole - he diagnosed it as a possible melanoma -- did a biopsy which confirmed a melanoma. he set up an appointment for me to see a surgeon to have it removed-- i was extremely happy with the entire process --excellent doctor ! i will gladly see him again

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2710823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

**Read before you decide if you want to waste your time*** !!! I was refer to him by my family doctor about a small recurring mole on my face. He took a look at my 1 acne scar and thought it was the mole I came to talk about!! I had to tell him it's a zit scar not a mole! I pointed to him the mole, he took 1sec look and says " it's a mole but I'm not the person to remove it. You need to go see a plastic surgeon. I can only assess it. I don't know why your doc refer me, nothing I can do" . Okay you are a dermatologist and you don't remove a small mole?! You can not even recommend anything to help me out?? It was a month wait for this appt. Then I had to take time off work so he could take 5mins and hurry me out of the basement office! I don't know why my family doc would refer him and never again would I ever want to see this man!!! You might have your degrees but it doesn't make you a good doctor!! I wish I had listen to the poor reviews about you! Thank you for taking time out to write the truth about this guy! I wish I had listen then maybe I wouldn't have to waste my time!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2709725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Very timely and attentive. Listened to my concerns and offered answers. My appointments have always been on time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2692933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

I have severe psoriasis-- it was really affecting my life -- Dr Haider was so helpful. I am now on an injection drug. My psoriasis is 90% better. i tell my friends about this doc !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2683963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Great Dr. On time, no nonsense, trust him with all my skin concerns. Trust him with my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

very good doctor -- i saw him for a rash on my face --- i had been told i had acne -- he diagnosed it as rosacea -- prescribed a drug which worked great -- would definitely go back !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2679623].votes_count ]]