Rate Dr. Marianne G. Rochester

Dr. Marianne G. Rochester's Ratings

Was not bale to get appointment, started in March 2014: was told they could't find the referral, asked me to contact my primary physician again. When that was completed, they offered an appointment that was the same week as my surgery. I was told to call back after surgery, which I did, and they couldn't get me in before the referral expired. Told me to call my primary physician AGAIN, and ultimately offered me an appointment in late September 2014. Absolutely no compassion or concern for new patients, this is all about THEIR OFFICE and THEIR CONVENIENCE. Dr. Rochester may or may not be a good doctor, but waiting 6 months to see her is beyond unreasonable.

Submitted July 23, 2014 | flag

Only had one appointment with her, but she was very competent, and knowledgeable, and put me at ease right away.

Submitted April 11, 2007 | flag