Rate Dr. Jennifer A. Gentry

Dr. Jennifer A. Gentry's Ratings

I Have been seeing Dr. Jen for the past 2 years. She is the most amazing doctor I have ever been to. She spends a great deal of time with each of her clients. She does extra research and finds valuable information for each of her clients that can help them to heal. I have a very complex Illness and she went to other sources to research and other doctors for counsel. She is the best!!! you will never be sorry you came here. She is one of the most caring people and will always do the right thing for you. Her office is very professional.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

After having gone to my regular doctor regarding symptoms related to my thyroid and having been blown off as my TSH was normal, I decided to visit Dr. Jen after having read the reviews. She is AMAZING! She listened to me for 1 hour and after our initial consultation, she sent me for testing to find out that I had Hashimoto's thyroid disorder that does not show up when you test for TSH. I have been struggling for 1.5 years and finally decided that I had enough. I will admit that the cash only price scared me off at first but I decided to ignore that and try it anyway and I am glad that I did. She is smart and caring; you will not be sorry that you went to visit her.

Submitted June 19, 2013 | flag

Finally Someone who actually listens to me. Doc Jen is an angel.

Submitted May 22, 2013 | flag

I am so thankful to have found Dr. Jen. After years of being misdiagnosed and given the wrong treatment/Rx by others doctors, I had pretty much given in to the "half-life" my illnesses had left me with. A friend from the gym so highly recommended Dr. Jen that I felt hopeful enough to make an appointment. So glad I did. Dr. Jen did a comprehensive exam and I felt like she really listened to me. She is treating me-my whole person-not just a symptom. For the first time in many years I feel like I am getting my life back. She is now my whole family's doctor.

Submitted May 22, 2013 | flag

Did not accurately diagnose, performed post-heavy metal test with no pretest for comparison (major $$ wasted), waste of time and lots of money. Have since found much more competent naturopath and am finally getting better. Office also assured me they would help with getting visit/tests covered by my insurance, but they did not. Worst part was time wasted on tests and treatments that were unnecessary, and as a result I was seriously ill much longer.

Submitted May 20, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Jen for a few years now and will never trust anyone else with my health. Traditional doctors can't even come close to the care I get from Dr. Jen. Thanks to Dr. Jen I have lost 40 lbs and eat healthier than I have ever before. How refreshing is it to go to a doctor that prescribes nutrients and not medication that covers up symptoms. Thank you Dr. Jen & Julie and Sally, too!

Submitted March 12, 2013 | flag

All I can say is Dr Jen is the greatest, and her staff are also great.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2012 | flag

I had a great experience with Dr Jen. She listened to my concerns, took time to answer all my questions and allowed me to be a part of choosing my best treatment. She was kind and her staff were helpful and friendly. I have been searching for a doctor that takes the time to listen and she fit the bill.

Submitted June 21, 2011 | flag

Very friendly, thorough. Staff also very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Jen was able to determine the cause of my symptoms and help me to start feeling like my self again after only one month of seeing her. I had several other Dr's try to help me to only make it worse or cause other issues. I can't say enough about Dr Jen and her staff and how patient, thoughtful, understanding and always willing to listen they are. Dr. Jen was recommended by a friend and I will definitly pay it forward. Do not be afraid to see this Dr. if your insurance will not cover it. I have spent much more time and money on traditional Dr's. Not to mention the added stress to think that I can not be helped. THANK YOU to Dr. Jen and her staff Julie and Sally. Sincerely, Jamey

Submitted Dec. 30, 2010 | flag