Rate Dr. Jennifer A. Gentry

Dr. Jennifer A. Gentry's Ratings

I had tendon-release surgery on my thumb early this year. 4 months later the site became inflamed and my whole hand was swollen. I went to my regular GP and after 14 days of antibiotic treatment (with little improvement) he referred me another hand specialist . The specialist told me that antibiotics would not work I had to have the surgery redone to remove the infection from the site.
I went to Dr. Jen for a second opinion (she has greatly helped my 3 daughters) and after following her recommendations, my surgery site and hand are nearly completely healed.
I will go to Dr. Jen first from now on.
Thank you and your whole office for your help and care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

I Have been seeing Dr. Jen for the past 2 years. She is the most amazing doctor I have ever been to.

She spends a great deal of time with each of her clients. She does extra research and finds valuable information for each of her clients that can help them to heal. I have a very complex Illness and she went to other sources to research and other doctors for counsel. She is the best!!! you will never be sorry you came here. She is one of the most caring people and will always do the right thing for you. Her office is very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

After having gone to my regular doctor regarding symptoms related to my thyroid and having been blown off as my TSH was normal, I decided to visit Dr. Jen after having read the reviews. She is AMAZING! She listened to me for 1 hour and after our initial consultation, she sent me for testing to find out that I had Hashimoto's thyroid disorder that does not show up when you test for TSH. I have been struggling for 1.5 years and finally decided that I had enough. I will admit that the cash only price scared me off at first but I decided to ignore that and try it anyway and I am glad that I did. She is smart and caring; you will not be sorry that you went to visit her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][386415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Finally Someone who actually listens to me. Doc Jen is an angel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][386414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

I am so thankful to have found Dr. Jen. After years of being misdiagnosed and given the wrong treatment/Rx by others doctors, I had pretty much given in to the "half-life" my illnesses had left me with. A friend from the gym so highly recommended Dr. Jen that I felt hopeful enough to make an appointment. So glad I did. Dr. Jen did a comprehensive exam and I felt like she really listened to me. She is treating me-my whole person-not just a symptom. For the first time in many years I feel like I am getting my life back. She is now my whole family's doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][386413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Did not accurately diagnose, performed post-heavy metal test with no pretest for comparison (major $$ wasted), waste of time and lots of money. Have since found much more competent naturopath and am finally getting better. Office also assured me they would help with getting visit/tests covered by my insurance, but they did not. Worst part was time wasted on tests and treatments that were unnecessary, and as a result I was seriously ill much longer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][386412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Jen for a few years now and will never trust anyone else with my health. Traditional doctors can't even come close to the care I get from Dr. Jen. Thanks to Dr. Jen I have lost 40 lbs and eat healthier than I have ever before. How refreshing is it to go to a doctor that prescribes nutrients and not medication that covers up symptoms. Thank you Dr. Jen & Julie and Sally, too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][386410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

All I can say is Dr Jen is the greatest, and her staff are also great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][386411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2012

I had a great experience with Dr Jen. She listened to my concerns, took time to answer all my questions and allowed me to be a part of choosing my best treatment. She was kind and her staff were helpful and friendly. I have been searching for a doctor that takes the time to listen and she fit the bill.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][386409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Very friendly, thorough. Staff also very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][386408].votes_count ]]