Rate Dr. Daphne Wing

Dr. Daphne Wing's Ratings

I would like to echo the same comments as the previous reviewers. Daphne is warm, compassionate and very humane. She doesn't make me feel like she is the "professional" and I am the poor person who needs help. Daphne is very humble and down to earth. You truly can sit down and have a cup of tea with her and pour out your soul. She is respectful and genuine in her concern for my well-being!Daphne is a born helper! Thanks for making a real difference in my life.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2014 | flag

Daphane is wonderful. I've seen many psychologists over the years and though each has brought their own gifts to my healing journey, none have helped me delve into my healing the way Daphane has. She truly cares about your recovery in a way that I can't honestly say I've ever experienced with any of the other psychologists I've seen. She is someone I continue to see and would not hesitate to recommend. The energy work that I've done and continue to do with her has changed my life in a way that no other therapy has, and that's saying something, considering I've been seeing psychologists to help me on my healing journey for over a decade now. I instantly felt at home in her office from our first session together, and I have great respect for her.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2013 | flag

One of the best therapists/psychologists in Canada! Daphne's intelligence and skill are unique for any profession. I miss her now that I am in Toronto.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2012 | flag

She is the best. So caring and helpful. I would recommend Daphne to anyone who needs help.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2011 | flag

I have had a couple of therapists but none compare to her in her methods, understanding and kindness. She really cares.

Submitted March 17, 2011 | flag

Daphne is a wonderful psychologist she is calm and caring and helped me agreat deal.. and there is no pressure to see her all the tme..

Submitted Feb. 8, 2010 | flag