Rate Dr. Daphne Wing

Dr. Daphne Wing's Ratings

Daphne is incredibly thoughtful, kind, professional, and clearly knowledgeable on every level. She also treats you as an equal. She does not tell you what she thinks you should do, she does not interfere in your healing in any other way than to guide you to your own conclusions. She is not pushy. She is patient and in turn the comfort and freedom you feel by being in her presence allows you to get to the heart of your issue. To me, a good therapist is someone who respects your autonomy while using her insight and knowledge to guide you towards seeing your own inner strength, therefore trusting in your own ability to truly heal. I have done EMDR with Daphne with amazing results. I highly recommend her. I am so glad I found her as she has truly made a difference in my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

I would like to echo the same comments as the previous reviewers. Daphne is warm, compassionate and very humane. She doesn't make me feel like she is the "professional" and I am the poor person who needs help. Daphne is very humble and down to earth. You truly can sit down and have a cup of tea with her and pour out your soul. She is respectful and genuine in her concern for my well-being!Daphne is a born helper! Thanks for making a real difference in my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][386739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2014

Daphane is wonderful. I've seen many psychologists over the years and though each has brought their own gifts to my healing journey, none have helped me delve into my healing the way Daphane has. She truly cares about your recovery in a way that I can't honestly say I've ever experienced with any of the other psychologists I've seen. She is someone I continue to see and would not hesitate to recommend. The energy work that I've done and continue to do with her has changed my life in a way that no other therapy has, and that's saying something, considering I've been seeing psychologists to help me on my healing journey for over a decade now. I instantly felt at home in her office from our first session together, and I have great respect for her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][386738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2013

One of the best therapists/psychologists in Canada! Daphne's intelligence and skill are unique for any profession. I miss her now that I am in Toronto.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][386737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2012

She is the best. So caring and helpful. I would recommend Daphne to anyone who needs help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][386736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2011

I have had a couple of therapists but none compare to her in her methods, understanding and kindness. She really cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][386735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Daphne is a wonderful psychologist she is calm and caring and helped me agreat deal.. and there is no pressure to see her all the tme..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][386734].votes_count ]]