Rate Dr. Eli L. Brown

Dr. Eli L. Brown's Ratings

Super

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Brown since I was 13 I've always had female problem thanks to Dr. Brown he has always been able to solve them with no problem. I do recommend him to be your obgyn. He also deliver my first baby that I had problems carrying but he took the time to make sure he was just fine and I thank him.

Submitted April 9, 2014 | flag

I am not from Alabama (I've only lived here 2-1/2 years). I don't have family near (in same state) and I don't know a lot of people. Nevertheless, I had many fibroid tumors that had gotten "Out of Control" and needed IMMEDIATE removal. I Googled "Top" Gynecologist and Dr. Brown's name came up (I think #2). I called #1 . . . a machine came on. I called Dr. Brown's office and spoke to friendly staff members. Although I am AFRAID of ALL doctors, dentist, etc., at my appointment Dr. Brown instantly put me at ease, was thorough in my consultation/examine and gave medical options for my individual case . Shortly afterwards I had surgery. I can honestly say, Dr. Brown is the BEST Gynecologist I've EVER had (and I'm over 50). Thanks Dr. Brown (and staff) for making me feel at comfortable.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Brown is the best OBGYN thus far. His bedside manner is spectacular. He makes you feel very comfortable and personally calls his patients back to follow up on your visit. I love and appreciate Dr. Brown for his gentle spirit.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Brown is an amazing doctor who is always calm and collected no matter the situation. In addition to being knowledgeable, he is very polite and always makes the time to explain his diagnosis and recommendations. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you very much for all you've done for me, Dr. Brown!

Submitted Oct. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr.Brown is one of the best doctors his bedside manners of AWESOME!!!! I had surgery last year and was so afraid but Dr. Brown and his staff took excellent care of me. He told me what to expect and even talk with my husband and explain everything that he was doing when I woke-up in recovery there was Dr. Brown explaining my pain what going to happen next just an awesome Dr... he has a personal touch!!! with his patient

Submitted Jan. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Brown is one of the best doctors in Bham for sure. I have been going to him since 1998 after having tried two other doctors in the city that were not very caring or sensitive to my personal needs. This doctor and his staff are very professional and courteous. Whenever I call, he is the one that calls me back and not a nurse, which is worth so very much to me. He delivered my daughter and I never felt pressured into having a c-section or rushing to induce like alot of my friends complain that their OB's have done. He wanted to do what was best for me and my unborn child. he has impeccable bedside manner and he allows you to be active in your care, yet he is there for guidance and medical advice. We suffered a miscarriage and he made us feel like everything would be okay. No one else words comforted us but he did. He even took time to talk to my husband about everything that was happening. If you need a Dr., look no further.

Submitted March 8, 2012 | flag

For anyone looking for a spectacular doctor, please do yourself a favor and make a appointment with Dr. Brown. He was extremely compassionate to my needs. I transferred my care from another doctor because I felt like she really didnt care about me or what I felt like wasn't normal in my pregnancy. After trying to reach her several times, my friend suggested I see her doctor. He actually call me back when I called. I didn't have to talk to his nurse.Thank you Dr. Brown for being so caring.

Submitted July 30, 2010 | flag

Dr. Brown delivered both of my children and I must say, he is the best! He always returned my phone calls and I didn't have to talk to a nurse, he has great bedside manners, and he is very professional. Dr. Brown is truly an outstanding doctor.

Submitted June 30, 2010 | flag