Rate Dr. David G. Morgan

Dr. David G. Morgan's Ratings

Best doctor I have seen in a long time. He helped me get through a very difficult period in my life. He is always polite and pleasant and doesn't keep me waiting.

Submitted May 3, 2010 | flag

Tries to be punctual, and therefore can be a clock watcher so your consultation time as dictated by the government of 10 minutes likely to be adhered to. Uses a computer to write RX's, and to update your file as you are talking to him. Some may find this distracting, as instead of looking at you as he listens, he is focused on the computer keyboard and screen. I guess that is called "progress". He seems to be knowledgable and if he is unsure how to diagnose a problem, he is honest and will tell you so. He started his practice here about Nov 2009, and I am happy with his work so far. He can be abrupt, but for me thats not a problem, I am more concerned with his job knowledge.

Submitted April 20, 2010 | flag

Dr. Morgan has provided me with excellent care and has done everything possible to diagnose my medical problems. He has good knowledge,is understanding and helpful, as well as being punctual, without making me feel rushed. I'm thankful for such a great doctor. Judy and the rest of the staff are great too! Ken

Submitted Feb. 6, 2010 | flag