Rate Dr. Bruce Horne

Dr. Bruce Horne's Ratings

Dr. Horne is an excellent cardiologist. During my consultation, he took as much time as was needed to thoroughly and clearly explain all aspects of the stroke I had experienced. Dr. Horne was punctual and managed his schedule so well that there was virtually no waiting for any of my appointments. Also, his receptionist was very helpful in scheduling me in on a day when I didn't have an appointment but urgently needed to see him. I highly recommend Dr. Horne!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Extremely knowledgeable, concerned and interested in helping.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][386993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2013

Excellent Dr, have been seeing him for years. His secretary is wonderful as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][386992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

I had such a positivce experience with Dr. Horne. I felt cared for, respected and I left the office with a feeling of quiet positivity. Wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][386991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2013

Thorough, committed to his patients, knowledgeable, sensitive to patients' fears

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][386990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2012

I find he is a very caring doctor and is never rushing you through an appt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][386988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

I've never been to a doctor where I didn't have to wait. What a pleasant surprise. Dr. Horne was extremely kind, explained everything to my mom and even wrote it down for her. The secretary chatted with my mom and was very nice too the patients who were waiting. I would tell my friends to see Dr. Horne

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][386989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Dr. Horne is the most caring doctor we have ever seen. He was very punctual, thorough and explained everything to us. He also wrote everything down for my dad. The staff was very pleasant and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][386987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Excellent doctor. Right on time. Thorough, listens, knows his medications. I found confidence in him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][386986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2010

Friendly, thorough, helpful and quite knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][386985].votes_count ]]