Dr. Payam Dehghani

Rate Dr. Payam Dehghani

Dr. Payam Dehghani's Ratings

Truly, a wonderful man! We have been seen many specialists over the past 2 .5 years, and I can say with certainty that Dr. Dehghani was top notch! We met with him yesterday (at the General Hospital location) for my daughter's re-occurring medical issues and he was so personable, compassionate and down to earth. Our experience with him was excellent and I would recommend him without hesitation. From our interaction it is hard to believe anyone would have a bad experience, unless you brought it on yourself :) Thank you Dr. Dehghani !!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

one of the rudest individuals i have ever met. Treated me like absolute garbage. Very condescending, and unwilling to listen to the issues i was facing. very opinionated, and defensive if you ask why? or if you question his actions. God complex.... I have found another cardiologist that is compassionate and understanding to the issues that i am facing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

he is one of the smartest doctors with excellent bedside manners and takes the time to explain results - would highly recommend him to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][387147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2013

Definitely one of the most compassionate caring Doctors I have every had the pleasure of dealing with. He Took over care of my Mother, we had no idea why she was so had gotten so ill. He took her and us as a family under his wing and in a very timely and professional manner he found out why she was so sick. Then with the consideration of all involved he directed us to the best avenues for her comfort and care. and ensured we were all satisfied. I highly recommend Dr. Dehghani

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][387146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2013

Dr. Dehghani has been my Cardiologist since he first came to Regina. I don't think he suffers fools gladly! I have had NOTHING but GOOD experiences with him. I consider myself lucky to have him!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][387145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

My experience with Dr Dehghani was horrible. He blew a routine procedure that he didn't have to do in the first place - he just wanted to have a look. The nurses had to hound him to even see me in the hospital after his mistake resulted in me being admitted. When I left hospital I was told to see him in a month - I was given an appointment six months later. He also sent a prescription to my pharmacy and the pharmacist called to say that it was containdicated with another drug I take and could be fatal. I asked her not to fill it and to contact Dehghani who then gave me no medication. When I saw him, he said sorry and then told me he had lots of patients who were worse off than me. Told me to call his office at least once a week for some test results and said that he would call be back as long as I remembered to keep calling. To this day, I do not know the test results. He forgot to order a drug needed for another test and I had to return the next day to have it done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][387148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2013

Dr. P. Dehghani was a very thorough and caring cardiologist. He acted professionally and I felt that my concerns were heard.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][387144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2013

He took care of our mom when she came to emergency. He was very thorough, kind and answered lots of questions. He took lots of tests. we were really impressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][387143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Dr. D is a wonderful doctor. He has all the qualities of a great human being which makes him fantastic in his field. He is well respected and has the ear of all other specialists. I know this because I was hospitalized under his care and he had a parade of specialists in to see me. I was in dire need of a diagnosis other then my on going cardiac issues. As it turns out there was no definitive diagnosis because there was so many things that were wrong at once. It was the perfect storm and I was riding the waves and not very successfully. He likes challenges and I constantly provide that to him. Even though he is a heart guy he looks after everything when things are down to the crunch. I am here today because of his perseverance. I was sent to Edmonton for further consult for my cardiac issues. Fortunately I am too healthy for a transplant right now. On my follow up visit we high fived and fist bumped because I am here. How many Dr.s can you do that with?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][387142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Dr. Dehghani is a fabulous cardiologist. I have a total of thirteen stents in my heart, all the result of Dr. Dehghani's caring and skill. He is very knowledgeable, very honest and straightforward while, at the same time, displaying warmth,friendliness and a great sense of humour. Whenever I happen to run into him in the hallway at the hospital (or even Robin's Donuts), he always takes time to ask me how I'm doing. Regina is very fortunate to have him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][387141].votes_count ]]