Rate Dr. Jeffrey D'Andrea

Dr. Jeffrey D'Andrea's Ratings

I would highly recommend Dr. D'Andrea to anyone. He is a very down to earth person who treats his patients with care, concern and respect. He explains everything about your treatment and makes sure you and your family understand. He always takes the time to answer any questions you have. He treats you like family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1177309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2013

I HAVE NEVER HAD A DOCTOR THAT MADE ME FEEL AT EASE AS DR. D'ANDREA. I CAME AWAY WITH THE UTMOST CONFIDENCE IN HIS ATTENDING TO MY PARTICULAR CASE. HE'S AN AMAZING CARING INDIVIDUAL. WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANY OF MY FAMILY/FRIENDS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1177308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2013

We would like to thank you for being such a terrific doctor, making that special difference in both mom's, as well as our life. I think it is in times like this that you learn who your true friends are and you undoubtedly are our hero. The world would be an exceptional place to live if everybody was as compassionate as you are to your patients. You are among the extraordinary. You answered a special calling to be not only a physician, but an astonishing individual. Your charisma never ceased to amaze me while mom was under your care. You repetitively went above and beyond the scope of your duties to administer superb medical care, and treated not only mom as a patient, but as a lovely, respectful, caring individual. There are no words that can express our gratitude to you and your staff for your prodigious care provided to our mother! Thank you again for all your support and prayers and most importantly, being such a great friend and doctor. May God Bless and watch over you, and keep up the good work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1177307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Fantastic doctor. I went for a stress test and was fortunate enough to be in Dr. D'Andrea's care. He put me at ease and gave me his full attention.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1177306].votes_count ]]