You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael L. Stack

Dr. Michael L. Stack's Ratings

Amazing, feels right at home like I have known him all my life. He has delivered all my kids and absolutely love him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Amazing experience at his new location! He's smart and funny as always, but the new office is so relaxed, comfortable, and organized. especially compared to when he was with all those other doctors at his last practice. So glad I followed him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Stack is the best doctor!! He really cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Treats you like family. From the moment you meet him, you instantly LOVE him. Make and appointment and see. You won't be disappointed!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2770680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Stack is very personable and makes you feel like he genuinely cares about you. He is very knowledgeable and provides top notch care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I came to Dr. Stack by the way of an emergency visit & he was the only doctor who had an opening that day. I changed to him after that & followed him when he left that practice to open his own. My daughter, my daughter-n-law both see him as well. He delivered my last granddaughter! Excellent Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2767313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

He has delivered our single, twins and triplets and there is no one else we would consider using or recommending to others. As friendly as he is knowledgeable! Truly cares for his patients like a good friend. Listens to the patient and creates a responsible plan that works for him and the patient. I couldn't recommend a doctor any higher than I do Dr. Stack!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2758002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

absolutely amazing! genuine, caring, knowledgeable, funny, absolute best bed side manner! doesn't get any better than Dr. Stack!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2756872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. Stack and his staff are amazing. They are always available and so helpful. I have been a patient of Dr. Stack for over 12 years and cannot imagine entrusting my health to anyone else!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2756390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

I met Dr. Stack in 2008 after taking a home pregnancy test and needing to see a doctor to confirm. My regular doctor was on vacation and there was one doctor who could see me that day - Dr. Stack! I have been with him ever since! He went with me through 9 weeks of pregnancy and when I miscarried he performed my D&C and took such good care of me. I am so thankful that I found him years ago. I've never had such a great relationship with a doctor before. He is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756347].votes_count ]]