Dr. Michael L. Stack

Rate Dr. Michael L. Stack

Dr. Michael L. Stack's Ratings

Best Dr. Ever He delivered my twins 14 years ago. He also delivered both of my grandkids .

Submitted July 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. Stack is an amazing doctor - so friendly and helpful. He makes you feel like you are not just another patient. A friend recommended me to switch to him and I know I made the right decision. My pregnancy fears were calmed by Dr. Stack! He is a blessing to pregnant ladies!!!!

Submitted May 22, 2014 | flag

Dr. Stack is the best doctor I have ever been to! He delivered my first child when hr was with MOGA. When I found out I was pregnant with my second child, I was so upset when I heard he left MOGA. It took me abit, but I finally found out he had started his own practice. I was ecstatic! The only reason I gave him less than a 4 was because he tends to be a little on the tardy side. If he weren't the nicest person I had ever met, I might be a little peeved. He totally makes up for it though. When he arrives at the office, he comes up to the waiting room and joyfully greets all of the ladies waiting. He is totally worth the wait! With my second child, I was very intent on avoiding an induction. He made sure that the nurses in the hospital knew not to give me pitocin. Also, when you go to your prenatal visits, he is never rushed and wants to spend time answering whatever questions you have. Go to Dr. Stack! You will be so glad he was apart of the best day of your life!

Submitted Feb. 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Stack is wonderful! I have two children and had never had any serious female problems. I stopped going to an OB/GYN after having children and just went to my PCP for my annuals. Last month I had to go to the ER and he admitted me to the hospital with a large ovarian cyst. He was sweet, took time to talk me through what was happening, he has made time for me the last few weeks when I have experienced pain. I feel important to him, she is knowledgable and shares his knowledge with you. I plan to always go to him now for my annuals.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2013 | flag

Love him, love him. Dr. Stack is most wonderful doctor I have ever seen. I have been seeing him for 8 years. When I tried to schedule my yearly at MOGA and was told he was gone, I was so upset. When I found out he was going on his own, my husband told me he had never seen me so excited. He is personable as well as knowledgeable. I would follow him no matter where he goes.

Submitted July 1, 2013 | flag

I love my Doctor Stack and he has been my doctor and delivered ALL six of my babies!!!!! He is a wonderful man and "if" anyone did or does have to wait on him it's just bc he is so loved!!!! With EXCELLANCE it's worth waiting for!!!!!!! Doctor Stack saved my life when I had my second child. He was an angel and under complete control the entire emergency process. That is people.....,who you want operating on you when you have a baby female problems etc !!!!! So remember that when you get frustrated , if you do have to wait. The grass is never greener on the other side. I have been with doctor stack since I was 19 and I'm 34 now. When I moved to MS my ex didn't provide insurance so I couldn't see him. I saw someone else and let me tell you it broke my heart and I was very traumatized . The best thing about my divorce is I now live in Tn and I get to go back to my doctor!!! He is like family and if you have to wait within the next month blame me bc we have a lot to talk about!!!!! Haha

Submitted May 9, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Stack since the beginning of his career and have loved him from day one. His bedside manner is wonderful! I did notice a longer wait and feeling of him being rushed after switching to MOGA from Mid-South OBGYN, but it has never bothered me too much since he is such a wonderful doctor. I am hoping with his new location and practice this year to see a return to more punctual appointments and a sense of calm (not rushed) while in the exam room with him. I had bounced from one OBGYN to another for 8 years until he took over the patients from the last one I had seen. I have not seen another OBGYN since and that was almost 14 years ago.

Submitted March 16, 2013 | flag

Excellent job..he makes your experience good each time you come.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2011 | flag

I love Dr. Stack I started going to him bc I was uncomfortable with the obgyn that my mom sent me to when I was younger... My sister started seeing dr. stack and loved him.. So I gave him a try and Love him too.. He delivered my youngest and now I pregnant again so he will deliver this child too. He also delivered my sister's twins, which came 7 weeks early.. He does an amazing job. He is very friendly and makes you feel very very comfortable... He is a WONDERFUL doc..

Submitted March 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Stack delivered my daughter three weeks ago by c-section. I am actually very sad to know that I won't be seeing him only a weekly based anymore. He was so thorough. I had chronic hypertension through out the pregnancy. He had me yo come in very often especially towards the end to have ultrasounds done to make sure everything went well. I could not have had a better doctor. He makes you feel like a close friend. I also struggle with anxieties. He would come in giving me a big hug and could immediately tell I was anxious, bit he had such a demeanor that he could just immediately calm me. I always feel better leaving a visit with him. The only thing I wish he would change is to also be a general practioner. Thanks Dr.stack I love you.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2010 | flag