Rate Dr. Arush K. Angirasa

Dr. Arush K. Angirasa's Ratings

I had gone to a podiatist to have an ingrown toe nail removed, and it became infected. After spending time with a staff podiatist he wanted to do surgery. My wife had used Dr. Angirasa for her foot surgeron and I felt more confident in his ability. I was not wrong as he saved by toe and I will be forever grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][388473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2013

I have experienced numerous health professionals in my life,however, none like Dr.Angirisa. He is intelligent, skillful, competent and client centered. I broke my ankle in four places. He performed surgery on my ankle to restore my walk. I am a high energy individual and my pace was instantly altered. This ultimate professional took the time and patience to explain to me, in detail, what had happened to me, what was happening and a positive future for my situation. He is encouraging and added to my confidence. He presents himself to be of high character and integrity. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking a compassionate and competent surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][388472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

A very responsible doctor..understanding,honest,and very knowledgeable..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][388471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr. Angirasa performed surgery on my right ankle. He did an excellent job, I had a speedy recovery. The surgery is not what impressed me the most about Dr. Angirasa, it was his throw back approach to patient relations. He is extremely warm and open, not what you usually get these days. He reminds me of a family Doctor that you have had for years, but you have just met him! Very impressive, I would recommend him to everyone!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][388470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2012

I fell down the stairs and it was the best thing that ever happened to me.Before I sprained my ankle for the umpteenth time I had visit two separate podiatrist with no success. My ankles felt like I had arthritis and I could barely run, walk or stand for long periods of time.The emergency room referred me to Southwest Orthopedic Group where I met Dr. Arush Angirasa. He let me know that all was not lost and that I could have surgery to fix my ankle. My ankle would be better and stronger than before. And it is! Dr. Angirasa is one of the kindest professionals I have ever met and very accessible. I would recommend him to anyone having ankle troubles. He even recommended a back specialist for my husband! He's a great guy! His staff is phenomenal as well. I love laughing and carrying on with the nurses.I can't even begin to tell you what a difference this surgery is going to make in my life. I'm very grateful. I will have to undergo surgery to my left ankle next year, but it's worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][388469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Dr. Angirasa is awesome. Two surgeries in 5 weeks on my wife's achille's tendon. She injured it again 3 weeks after first surgery...his work from first surgery was still intact indicating it withstood a great amount of force when she fell. His bedside manner is incredible and he takes the time to thoroughly explain everything. If you have a problem and page/call after hours...he calls you back immediately, not a stranger.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][388468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

As close to the Doctors of old ... like Marcus Welby that you are likely to find these days. Conservative, yet effective -- Dr. Angirasa is personable and goes the extra mile in his concern and professionalism.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][388467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2012

Saved me a trip by asking to bring xrays in advance. Called personally and offered to wait while I got xrays done. Diagnosis seemed right on target. Presented a sequential treatment starting with the least invasive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][388466].votes_count ]]