Rate Dr. Joshua D. Kline

Dr. Joshua D. Kline's Ratings

I recommend Dr. Kline to everyone I know. My past experiences with medical professionals has been less than excellent, so finding a caring, good-natured, knowledgeable physician is a huge relief! He has a way of making his patients feel heard, respected, and comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][388618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2011

Hands down the BEST doctor I've ever been to! He cares so much and really works with you to get it right. Not at all impersonal. Feels like a good friend and a joy to visit. I visited him while he was practicing in South Bend and have yet to find a doctor that gets it like he does. Wish he was still around here. Such an amazing doctor and person that I've even contemplated transferring near Forte Wayne to have a decent doctor again. This guy has it all! He's a driven, intelligent, man of good character and intense kindness. If he's your MD then you are privileged individual. Keep up the good work Dr. It's people like you who make a difference in the world. Best wishes to you and your family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][388617].votes_count ]]