Rate Dr. Joshua D. Kline

Dr. Joshua D. Kline's Ratings

I recommend Dr. Kline to everyone I know. My past experiences with medical professionals has been less than excellent, so finding a caring, good-natured, knowledgeable physician is a huge relief! He has a way of making his patients feel heard, respected, and comfortable.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2011 | flag

Hands down the BEST doctor I've ever been to! He cares so much and really works with you to get it right. Not at all impersonal. Feels like a good friend and a joy to visit. I visited him while he was practicing in South Bend and have yet to find a doctor that gets it like he does. Wish he was still around here. Such an amazing doctor and person that I've even contemplated transferring near Forte Wayne to have a decent doctor again. This guy has it all! He's a driven, intelligent, man of good character and intense kindness. If he's your MD then you are privileged individual. Keep up the good work Dr. It's people like you who make a difference in the world. Best wishes to you and your family.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2011 | flag