Rate Dr. Jonathon Giddens

Dr. Jonathon Giddens's Ratings

I usually do not take the time to rate doctors as i feel they are all good. In this case however I was quite apprehensive and nervous. Dr Giddens greeted be personally. In most cases it's a nurse of some sort that takes you in the operation room. Dr Giddens personally greeted me and went over what I could and could not do after my operation. He was very polite and personable but did not mince his words. Excellent at what he did and put me at ease immediately. The procedure was short, but very entertaining. He kept me busy answering a lot of questions unrelated to my procedure. He also explained the followup process and what I was supposed to do immediately after the operation. I must also commend his support team who were very supportive and polite through my pleasant ordeal. All in all a great doctor and a great experience dealing with the doctor and his team

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1177941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

I had Dr Giddens for the first time recently. I was very nervous about my procedure, but he quickly put me at ease with his approachable demeanour, light-hearted conversation and knowledgeable answers to my questions. He is not one for sweet-talk however; so if you’re expecting an MD who sugar coats diagnoses, then I suggest you watch an episode of Dr. Kildare! The Dr gave me options after my procedure and left me knowing that any decision would be mine, and he would respect that. I have a follow-up appointment with him in a couple of months and I am at ease knowing that I will be seeing him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1177940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

He removed a tumour four years ago and it didn't come back. He has always answered my questions and makes me laugh. Personally I like his straight forward cocky manner - he exudes confidence and experience. The nurses in the cysto unit are kind and friendly. His office mails check up reminders that I can hang on my fridge. I feel we are blessed to have him at Brampton Civic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1177939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2013

Very good doctor. Having said that I also find him cocky, arrogant and rude. Lacks any kind of compassion. Treats everybody including staff like second class citizens

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1177938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2011

he is the best , never had any problem with him. i would recomend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1177937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2011

Very helpful and knowledgable in regards to my vasectomy. Explains the procedure well and is very professional. I would recommend this doctor to everyone. Thank you for a painless and quick procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1177936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2011

My experience with Dr. Giddens was that he is Arrogant but knowledgeable!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1177935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2011

I had surgery with Dr. Giddens for removal of my kidney stones and it was very successful. He is very knowledgeable on what he was doing and explained very well about my condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1177934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

i have a rare and severe condition that requires surgery from time to time. the first surgery was 7 years ago with another one coming this year. my first experiance with dr. giddens made me feel comfortable and at ease. i know he is very good at what he does, as i was amazed at the inprovement in my condition. after surgery he answered all questions my girlfriend had about recovery. I had a very good experience with dr. giddens and staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1177933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

Dr. Giddens is knowledgeable, has a good sense of humor, feel for his patients,he takes his time explaining diagnosis and procedures to follow.The fantastic surgery he performed on me might has saved my life. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1177932].votes_count ]]