Dr. Nav Gujral

Grad. Year: 1987

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 29/01/10    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Nav Gujral has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: what hospital is Dr. Nav Gujral afflicated with?    Email me    Answer it

Gastroenterologist-related: Crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome, GI cancer, bowel disease, stomach, intestines, bowels and other structures, such as the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and esophagus, and focus on maladies that include ulcers, jaundice, colitis, hepatitis, cancer, eating disorders, GIST
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

19/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.3
RID: 5325199
03/04/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gujral has been my gastroenterologist for several years. I am an RN and can confidently recommend her to all my patients for her compassion, high standards of care, and persistence in diagnosing difficult cases. She also has an outstanding supportive office staff!  Respond
RID: 2454511
22/10/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gujral is tremendous! She is thorough, kind and incredibly caring...  Respond
RID: 2229287
10/06/12 5 5 5 5 She knowledgable and caring. Always listen to patients problems and ready to help. I would recommend her to anybody.  Respond
RID: 1633966
14/11/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gujral has been my doctor for over 10 years. I have a complicated medical history and needed a knowledgeable and attentive physician. She is caring and thorough! I trust her with my life. K.P.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1461026
09/06/11 5 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. Gujral since July 2010. She and her staff cut through the red tape and Doctor is very thorough and caring. My father's doctor even told me he sent his mother to her! We are still working on why my collagenous colitis keeps coming back, but she is determined to find out why and how to prevent it in the future.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1294208
15/11/10 4 5 5 5 I went in to see Dr. Gujral with a painful blockage requiring pretty quick examination/diagnosis/treatment. She expedited me through all of the necessary steps very quickly, yet with the personal care & attention as if I were family. I am better now thanks to her good work and I would recommend her to anyone!
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal