Rate Dr. Adelle T. Quintana

Dr. Adelle T. Quintana's Ratings

I've seen amazing results since I started with Dr Quantana five months ago for acne problems. Also had done fillers by Dr Q with awesome results, I've been told I look 35yrs old, I'm 51. I highly recommend this doctor. Grace Rivera

Submitted Nov. 18, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Quintana's since she was a member of a different medical group. When she decided to open her own office in midtown five years ago I went with her. She has trained with the top professionals in her field and she is a leading expert in Mohs surgery, among other things. Throughout the years she has consistently identified and removed problematic blemishes on my skin, including a pre-cancerous melanoma. Everything is well documented for future reference. Her office is impeccably clean and welcoming. Upon entering the reception area you are offered coffee, tea, etc. In my experience the wait has been minimal. Some of the staff has changed throughout the years but they have always been courteous and professional towards me. As a plus for patients that might need it, many of them (as well as the Dr.) speak Spanish. After visits you get a follow up email asking for feedback, making you feel like they really care about the patient. I highly recommend her.

Submitted June 7, 2013 | flag

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! Dr Quintana is the best Doctor I have ever had and it was possibly the cleanest office I have seen as well. Dr Quintana is thorough, friendly, and takes her time with you. Dr Quintana asked me questions (all of which I wanted to ask her!!) and explained everything beyond what I could have even thought! Gave me a print out of exactly what i need to do and use and when and how. It is my personal manual and I definitely make use of it! Also, first impressions mean a lot, and her staff was very nice, attentive, and very welcoming. You can tell that Dr. Quintana is genuinely trying to make sure that her patients come in, relax, and leave happy. I certainly was!!!

Submitted Dec. 6, 2012 | flag

Doctor Quintana has been my dermatologist in New York for over a year now. I was seeing her for acne. She suggested that I should get a skin check. I never thought I needed to get a skin check since I am 27 years old and lived all my life in Manhattan. Dr Quintana found a spot on my neck that turned out to be a skin cancer , basal cel carcinoma. Dr Quintana explained every option and I decided to do the mohs surgery which is an amazing technique. The office staff and Dr Quintana made me feel during this 2 hr procedure as if I was at home. I was able to do my work thru their wi-fi and watch the Olympics at the same time since Dr Quintana has TV in every room . I had no pain after the procedure and I had the stitches removed two days ago. It looks great.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2012 | flag

The staff is friendly and I love the clean modern office. Dr. Quintana took her time to explain everything to me, which I found helpful and reassuring. I will highly recommend her to my friends and family.

Submitted July 25, 2012 | flag

I went to see Dr Quintana for my annual check up. It was the most thorough check up I ever had done. I had in the past 3 different dermatologists (because of re-locating)and Dr Quintana has been the only one that had carefully inspected my skin and asked me specific questions about my moles. Dr Quintana also went over sun protection and sunscreen and what it should contain to be adequate for my skin type. Dr Quintana answered all the concerns that I had. Dr Quintana's staff is also very professional.

Submitted March 13, 2012 | flag

I have had the same dermatologist for the past 12 years and continued with him, only because I really didn’t know there was anyone better out there! I woke up one Wednesday morning with a HUGE zit my nose .One that looked like it wanted to hang around for a long while, and my dermatologist was on vacation.I had to fly to LA for a long weekend of business meetings on Thursday night. In desperation, I called Dr. Quintana’s office and there were no appointments available for that day, but I was placed on the waiting list. I was able to get a lunchtime appointment since someone cancelled.I was just expecting a quick injection but she examined my skin and noticed I had a few scars and some minor acne, something I had just gotten used to. She gave me a regimen to treat it and after about a month I was looking really great. I have now made the switch permanently to Dr. Quintana and it’s so convenient. She is real down to earth, and actually remembers my name without looking at a chart.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2011 | flag

The office is very modern and clean. The staff is friendly and the doctor is very knowledgable and answered all of my questions. I had very little wait time.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2010 | flag