Dr. Calvin Doan

Rate Dr. Calvin Doan

Dr. Calvin Doan's Ratings

I have only had my teeth cleaned so far, the dental hygienist was very kind and helpful. Dr. Dolan checked my teeth and told me I had a while before I needed to have a previously filled tooth redone, as I was having no problems with it. Unlike what I had been told previously by another dentist. I was honestly thinking of dropping my Delta Dental insurance because I was having difficulty finding a dentist I felt comfortable with. I plan to continue my plan as Dr Doan accepts DD insurance and I feel comfortable that he is competent and honest.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][389253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Great Clean Facility, Staff, and Dentist!!! Dr. Doan is a wonderful person and very caring. He always helps me to feel comfortible each time I visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][389252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2012

Dr Doan is very helpful and honest, he gave very good work and price on my teeth veneer. Ms Doan the hygienist is very gental and did a very good job cleaning my teeth. The office manager is very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][389251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2011

very friendly staffs and little waiting when you come to your appointments. The main thing is very gentle dentistry

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][389250].votes_count ]]