Dr. Calvin Doan

Rate Dr. Calvin Doan

Dr. Calvin Doan's Ratings

I have only had my teeth cleaned so far, the dental hygienist was very kind and helpful. Dr. Dolan checked my teeth and told me I had a while before I needed to have a previously filled tooth redone, as I was having no problems with it. Unlike what I had been told previously by another dentist. I was honestly thinking of dropping my Delta Dental insurance because I was having difficulty finding a dentist I felt comfortable with. I plan to continue my plan as Dr Doan accepts DD insurance and I feel comfortable that he is competent and honest.

Submitted July 17, 2013 | flag

Great Clean Facility, Staff, and Dentist!!! Dr. Doan is a wonderful person and very caring. He always helps me to feel comfortible each time I visit.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2012 | flag

Dr Doan is very helpful and honest, he gave very good work and price on my teeth veneer. Ms Doan the hygienist is very gental and did a very good job cleaning my teeth. The office manager is very helpful.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2011 | flag

very friendly staffs and little waiting when you come to your appointments. The main thing is very gentle dentistry

Submitted Jan. 28, 2010 | flag